for Her Mind Stolen

1/13/2006 c5 7fallingautumnleaves
I don't know, but you kind of seem to be rushing into everything a bit. I still can't wait until the next chapter.
12/24/2004 c1 Rebecca
Adrienne, this is awesome! Definitely continue with it!-Becca
9/18/2004 c3 20Bigfoot111
it's an ok start... interesting idea at the begining but then the story kind of seemed to change
ciao
7/16/2004 c3 4Neveah Snow
awesome! your writing style is really great. This was a really fun read! I look forward to reading more from you!
7/16/2004 c3 2Myrddin's Apprentice
um... wow. You have an absolutely *wicked* writing style, and Sam is a col character. "Only thirteen and already on the road" is -such- a cool line!
Cheers!
~an elf named Glissa~
1/6/2004 c2 51A Girl in Denial
Good job! Keep going. I'm on the edge of my chair. *falls over*
agid
1/6/2004 c2 169Siberia82
What a surreal chapter. Her parents don't seem to be very bright people. It feels everyone but the narrator is crazy. I hope she escapes!
I have one little suggestion: you should remove the actions that are in between asterisks. I find that they don't add to your story, and they only interrupt the flow of my reading.
P.S. I spotted an error; it's "You're home" not "Your home".
1/5/2004 c1 Siberia82
Wow, this is so cool! You have quite an imagination with soul transfers and dolphins. I'm at a school right now, and my class is going to start soon, but I'll defintely check Chapter 2 out sometime later.
1/3/2004 c1 51A Girl in Denial
Wow! Keep going! This could have promise!
agid
1/3/2004 c1 5Mandier
Wow!
This looks really good so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you keep going, and UPDATE SOON!
~Mandier~
if you get a second, could you please r&r my new story, When Snow Falls in Vermont? Thanks!