for Seasons

4/28/2004 c1 Jennacharm
This is beautiful work, something that is rare on fictionpress.
According to your rhyme scheme, in theory, the first stanza, last two lines, should rhyme together, should they not?
I don't think ‘loved’ and ‘served’ rhyme together.
I've never seen a poem that illustrates the seasons so fully, and relate it to a relationship.
The last line make the piece sparkle. I like your formatting and I like how the first line of every season ties the whole thing together. Very, very high quality work. I'm truly impressed.
1/24/2004 c1 22Non-existent Puritanism
Oh, that was a veyr nice poem. Great imagery. Very nice. Thanks for reviewing one of my poems too. Returning the favor.
1/6/2004 c1 13Lil Lalita
Wow. I like it! Descriptive. Really captrured me as I read it. Kind of led me to look at some things as well. Nice one!
~Lil Lalita
1/4/2004 c1 22Tempest Drifter
Thought I'd return the favor. You're my first reviewer, and now I find that you're a beautiful poet. Your words seem engineered from the moment, not forethought. That gives me comfort in my own writing. Thank you. I like this reflection on seasons, something I haven't really done before. You began with winter, not spring. That's poetic itself, you know. I'll keep an eye open for your work, though I'm not a very good reviewer (as you can tell). It's a beautiful poem, maybe even a grouping of poems. Good work!