for For the Sake of Propriety

6/3/2006 c15 Gabby
i really love this story. your writing is very lovely and enjoyable!
5/17/2006 c1 wc
Hey-ho Hey-ho Hey-homid-May may come and goBut where-fore art thou my Romeo err-Knightengale I mean :/

Please, come back and post!
5/16/2006 c15 3Fairytale Gurl
wow! fabulous! captivating! i love it! but please update soon, it's been ages, don't tell me u've given up on it!
5/12/2006 c15 T
Is it mid-May yet? No chappie... Guess not.

Hm... I'll wait till May 15 before I get to really bothering you.
5/3/2006 c1 Woohoo
It's May, it's May, it's May... and you'll be giving us another chapter soon.

*Squeel*

...can't wait =) How many more chapters do you think it'll be before you're done with the story completly?
4/29/2006 c15 waiting in Chicago
Woohoo! Knightengale lives!

Its funny, but it was a brief look at ch. 16 that had me hooked. Can't wait for more, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Thank you so much for updating us! I check nearly everyday for an update-see what faithful readers you have ;)
4/25/2006 c15 deep deep forest
I can't wait for the next chapter,.. hmm... (",)lol...
4/22/2006 c16 Reading In Chicago
It's a beautiful day here and it reminds of the first day I came upon your stories. I read them all in one or two sittings.

Its a day like the one in the beginning of Duty and Defiance. Oh so beautiful!

Now, I'm begging (begging!) you to continue and finish For the Sake of Propriety. Don't you see how intriguing it is?

I know real life will get in the way and there never seems to be enough time to write. But really Knightengale, its been nearly a year since the last post. Don't you see I'm starved for more?

You've created fablous characters-that are original and certainly not static. The tale and the characters are so finely weaved that it'd be such a shame to not see where they end up.

Please, please, post!
4/4/2006 c16 28TinuvielDork
Oh, I like! I like it a lot! heehee, these "period stories" are so much fun.

I love the way Eva reminds me so much of Elizabeth Bennet, just younger! Go improper girls! Woohoo! :)P

Much love...TinuvielDork
3/27/2006 c1 Strawberry122
I love Chapter 16. Write more like that. And maybe someone could hold a ball and Matthew and Sophia can dance. I only say that because I just saw Pride and Prejudice and I'm obsessed with the new Mr. Darcy. And Matthew reminds me of him. Anyway, update soon. I can't wait!
3/21/2006 c16 jenn
what's wrong with chapter 16? i think it's fine!

i hope you get over that pesky writer's block soon! i can't wait until the next chapter
3/12/2006 c16 FA
Read your note on the author's page-thank you for updating us.

What in the world is wrong with chapter 16? Ah well, I've trusted you before and you rarely fail me, so I'll trust your judgement madame authoress. :)

I can't wait to read this story's ending. Quite exciting!
3/2/2006 c16 JQ
whatever happened to finishing the story?
2/13/2006 c16 TBA
Oh for the love of God, UPDATE!

...please?
2/11/2006 c16 wonderful
Oh please won't you give this delightful story an ending!

I'm suffering without one.
297 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »