for Give Me Someone

1/20/2004 c1 20Ariadne P. Knight
And once again, I can relate. I think this one is my favourite out of all of them.
@-)- -(
1/20/2004 c1 86The Fenix
another poem I relate to very well, dont worry you will find her one day, maybe you already have and just dont know it yet.
1/17/2004 c1 108burnished soul
Okay, so I have way too much time on the computer saw that you reviewed to my stuff and thought hey why not read more of yours.. lol. I have to say that I think the ending is the best being as you are working up to it and then 'poof' the feelings come together in fine tuned words and simple purity. I hope this makes sense as I'm sure I'm rambling. =)
I just wanted to comment real quick that "things keep going on.." that how I wrote it was more saying that someone has dreams and that no matter what you do that sometimes other's reactions to you just aren't that great also that you can overcome them.. yeah I can ramble more but this is for your poem..
As I typed I like it and I think that it shows a lot of thought... like i said last line holds true.. =)
1/12/2004 c1 Teea
awwe...so sad...
1/6/2004 c1 JazzeeT
i really think that this is a collective human plea, its good...everyone thinks this at one point or another