for Glitter

3/22/2007 c1 7dreamerdoll
wow...this sounds really weird, but i was totally freaking out FOR him! LOL. I'm pathetic, really. :D
6/9/2006 c14 dipped.in.ink
I absolutely loved your story please tell me that it isn't over? I hope that you have a dozen more chapters stored away on your hard drive.
1/2/2006 c14 City Lights Burn Like Stars
i like it i love it i want some more of it! ^^ update soon
8/30/2005 c14 4Kakiryu
Dun dun dun! *le gasp*

This is really...wow. Chilling. *shivers* The father was seriously freaky. His book sounds even creepier then him, too! I hope it all turn out weel though...

Write more, write soon, just write. Ciao.
8/5/2005 c14 Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki
this hasn't been updated in forever! i wanna know what happens! and i'd also like to say that Setsuya is so kawaii! and Komaru is cool! but Rain and his group are kinda scary...(shudder) this story has an interesting plot! please finish it!
5/28/2005 c14 6Mitsumonster
You've done a really good job with this. It's well written and nothing has been rushed in to, so it's easy to follow and stay with. Update soon, please!
5/24/2005 c14 ddz008
Interesting story!It's lovely! :)I liked your characters, you have a great imagination.Hope to see the next chapter pretty soon!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
5/12/2005 c1 9Morbid Maxwell
I fluffed this! I'm sorry I can't continue to read (at the moment), I have a one shot to finish and post...stupid 'Painkiller'...pain in the ass story...grr...but I fluff this and I SHALL be back! (Manical laugh)

Mirage: ...ignore her.

Morbid Maxwell-Come to the darkside, we've got yaoi!
3/15/2005 c14 6Brassica-Mortis
Oh come ON! I mean... My goodness! You can't just stop right there! It's totally not aloud... Well... I guess cliffhangers are essential to making an effective series, but still. That's impolite. Anyway, I was bored one day and decided to look up something to read, and I found this. I printed it out (all 25 pages of it in the smallest possible font reformatted to make it compact) and read it while I was supposed to be learning Latin. I can totally see this on TV, and you could really put together a book with it if you finish. If you do decide to make a book out of it, I'd suggest you draw it out a little and take some more time with drawing it out and describing the settings a little more. I think you have great immagry when it comes to people and clothes that gives the readers a sence of the Japanese culture, however an ignorant person would not be able to create a clear immage of the surroundings. Yeah, that's just my oppinion anyway. Great stuff, and I most sincerely beg you to update. :D

Brassica Mortis
3/9/2005 c14 73xanthofile
well, great chapter and all. but now i'm all curious about The Shibuya Murders. hmm...how does the woman end up in it...dead i assume? lol anyway, i hope that's not what Tomoe Akira has in mind...*shiver*
3/8/2005 c14 Sheepie
Really good chapter, loved it. Poor Komaru, poor Shukuko! Grr... Akira is evil. o.o;; I hope he dies. Lol.

Anywho, great chapter. . But there hasn't been much between Setsuya and Komaru going on. -=sniffles=-

But it doesn't matter, cause it's still a really good story and has been great so far! Great job! Update soon!
3/8/2005 c14 23Nothing Profound
Yay! You updated; hugs and love to you. What's going to happen to poor Komaru's momma?
3/8/2005 c13 25Esquirella
The evil always team up, don't they? LOL! Great chapter!
3/1/2005 c13 4Spawn of Hell
wow... you UPDATED! you know i actually thought id never see this happen? but after at least eight months of patient waiting the next chappie's here! and you were mean to leave us right when the father comes back... anyeways... thats ok... just update a bit faster this time? plz? thanks!
2/25/2005 c13 18hauntedshryne
YAY! FINALLY! I love it! You have to write Ch. 14 fast! I can't wait to find out what happens!
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »