for Glitter

Love it.
2/21/2005 c13 23Nothing Profound
¡Me gusta mucho!
2/20/2005 c13 Sheepie
SQUEE! OMG! I've been like waiting FOREVER for this story to update. It was really good, I love it so much. You have to update soon I must find out what will happen. Will Akira getting back at Komaru involve Setsuya? I think that would make a little more sense since this is a romance story o.O But you are the almighty authoress. Lol n.n! Anywho, great job and PLEASE update sooner.
12/11/2004 c12 18hauntedshryne
AH! Update soon. Evil evil cliffhanger!
7/12/2004 c12 16ola
youe! i'm so glad i found your story! i was randomly looking through fictionpress, checking out stories when i found this. i got to thank my lucky star =)
i hope you update soon though.
m, about the story... well, nothing to say really. i love it. i like your little extra insights about the characters at the end. but i thought that rain would have kidnapped setsya sooner (maybe during the germany trip or somehting.) but i KNEw he would do it. he's just that bad. *sigh*
oh, one more little question, is setsuya a common name? (reminds me of setsuna from angel sanctuary. well, the name does, not the character itself.
anyway. kudos to you. please write the next one soon! =)
7/8/2004 c12 7Cerridwen-sama
Your story is so captivating! Geez, it's actually quite sad the way I'm getting so involved with all these characters and emotions. I get attached to things so easily! *sigh* Komaru~! *cries*
All I can say is that Glitter is brilliant. So an update in the near future would be an enormous treat for all your readers!
6/19/2004 c12 4Spawn of Hell
argh! you better update soon !
and i do hope Akira's not an ass... we got enough of Rain already... except for obvious jealousy problems... what the hell is wrong with him...damn hes annoying.
but i like Setsuya ! he sounds nice.
plz update?
6/3/2004 c12 13nightshadow1
ooh! I likes! please write more!
5/31/2004 c12 Sheepie
... omg, you HAVE to update soon, I mean I will seriously die of suspence if I don't find out what happens next! I'm dying to find out what he thinkgs of Komaru's relationship!
5/30/2004 c12 WardenMistress
Quite the interesting chapter! I feel so bad for Komaru, I wonder what will happen now they he's meeting the man who he never wants to become! WOW! Hehehe great chapter, good luck with the next chappie!
5/19/2004 c11 Sheepie
... -=stabs=- WHY DID YOU STOP THERE! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! ...
5/15/2004 c11 Noriko Yuki
Ek! Please write more! I'm shivering from antisipation(whatever THAT means...) Continue!
Ja ne!
Noriko.
5/15/2004 c11 wardenmistress
ah! so mean! leaving it off like that! it was a very good chapter! i can't wait for the next chappie! good luck!
5/15/2004 c10 wardenmistress
took me a while to read this, but it was a good chappie!
5/15/2004 c11 Jiro
The plot thickens...again.
:Laughs maniacally:
This is getting really interesting! But I have to say I'm most curious about Komaru's father. What the hell is going on with him? He seems a bit...egotistical...and maybe a skotch maniacal. Hm... can't wait to read more!
96 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »