for Glitter

5/10/2004 c10 Nori Yumi
Hey yo! I like the story very much and I wish you would continue! The weird ye coll thing about this story is that it reminds me a lot like Gravitation, where Komarou would be Yuki, Setsuya would be Shuichi, and on some weird twisted plane of mine, Mitsuharu would be Noriko!
Anyways, please read and review my story Tears Of An Angel, where one of the characters is also in the same suicidal state as Komarou(but I'm a new writer so it's only in the first chapter!)If you want, you could give me ideas on how to start on chapter two!
Ja ne!
Noriko.
5/1/2004 c10 13nightshadow1
Sugoi!
Hurry and write the next chapter I really want to know what it's like. =)
4/23/2004 c10 Jiro
And the plot thickens! ^_^ This is great, I can't wait to read more! Thanks for posting!
4/21/2004 c10 1Machinegungirl
Aaw, poor Komaru...at least he was able to earn Nami's trust but really, is the guy in the ending, Kenji? or Akira? Dunno, but really excited to find out, pls update! ^^
4/20/2004 c10 Sheepie
Wow! OMG! So much is happening! You can't stop there! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
4/18/2004 c10 5AglairaTheFate
E! -hands over a giant bag of chocolate- Write more! -loves it- ^-^'
4/15/2004 c1 pao-pao
i really like this story keep it up ! ^_^
4/2/2004 c9 WardenMistress
Oh I love mysteries! I didn't see that coming! I can't wait for the next chappie! Good luck with it!
4/2/2004 c8 WardenMistress
Ah! Sorry for taking so long to review I got sidetracked, nice chapter! I can't wait to figure out what's going to happen! And can I see your pics of Hiroshi? Please?
4/1/2004 c2 Lunar Wulf Gemini
Interesting. I like it so far.
3/31/2004 c3 7Severed Ties2
have to continue.
You have known him for 4 days, its a bit fast, be patient little one!
3/31/2004 c2 Severed Ties2
i love this, and i shall continue!
3/31/2004 c1 Severed Ties2
i like this, have to continue!
3/30/2004 c9 Sheepie
Wow... just... wow. ^.^ Update soon, this was another really good chapter. Love this story! I wonder what Nami is up to... DUN DUN DUN! Lol, great job!
3/29/2004 c9 13nightshadow1