for Glitter

3/26/2004 c8 Sheepie
Wow... I love this story so much. It's so wonderful. Please update soon! ^.^ I love all the characters... even the .) ebil ones. Great Job!
3/25/2004 c8 1Machinegungirl
Ne, I love this story, really reminds me of Gravitation...
And let's see, Rain is kinda creepy, more creepier than Tatsuha in his Ryuichi obsession mode and it was kinda sad that Shukuko had a bad past, stupid bastards of a father... *meant the fathers of Komaru and Rain*
Anyway, please update onegai and I'll add you in my fave list! Okay, that was not a bribe thing, besides I really do wanna put you in my list, kawaii fic! ^^ *has gone totally insane*
3/19/2004 c8 Jiro
OOh! I love Hiroshi! So cool ::Squeals:: LoL. Please update soon! I want to know what it is that's making Komaru so sad TT_TT
3/18/2004 c8 7Cerridwen-sama
Oh, I love this story ^_^ Poor Komaru-kun! *cries* And gosh darn, all your evil characters are so ~cool.~ Can't wait to find out what Hiroshi's purpose is!
3/18/2004 c8 13nightshadow1
More, more, more (I'm so demanding, aren't I)
The story rocks =) PLEASE keep going!
3/16/2004 c6 nightshadow1
It rocks =)
3/16/2004 c7 nightshadow1
no! why did it stop? MORE PLEASE *begs shamelessly*
3/13/2004 c7 WardenMistress
*squeals* What a wonderful chappie! Lots of drama :-p I hope Komaru-Kun will be okay then again I know you wouldn't kill off your main character...right? O_o I hope not...I knew Komaru was gonna do something too but I thought he might of taken an over-dose of aspirin *-_- ah well great story lines and good luck for the next chapter! ^_^
3/12/2004 c7 9r.mai
update please! this is a really interesting story!
3/9/2004 c7 Sheepie
Wow... I can't believe he cut himself! The poor thing but poor Setsuya more!
3/8/2004 c7 Jiro
Cliffies are EVIL! You *cannot* just end it there! What's going to happen to Komaru? GAH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
3/3/2004 c6 2M Welles
I really like this story, it's really- dare I say it- cute and I really like Rain. He kinda reminds of me Sora on ".hack/sign" (if you've ever seen it) but it might be the hair ^^
xMegan
2/29/2004 c6 WardenMistress
AWW! I loved it! I had a hunch Shukuko was his mum, I dunno why but she seemed like it or something...Setsuya was nice enough to bring her there too ^_^ I can't wait for the next chappie! Good luck!
2/29/2004 c6 Sasha L. Miller
o cliffhanger... update soon please
i really like your story and your characters are great.
2/26/2004 c6 Magic Rock