for Dark Side of the Moon, Where light and dark meet

11/10/2005 c1 28always gats b y
lovely imagery. i love the ending, the "continuing to seek what reality took away" bit. nicely written.

xo - Rei
2/20/2004 c2 5Marlon J. Locsin
cool astigas!
2/1/2004 c5 emerwen
hey, this was good, sound kinda like me... singing alone and everything, but i would want to solo in front of a ton of people anyway. i would probably pass out! lol toodles!
1/26/2004 c4 12restless-wandering
short and simple, you sound like a tortured soul, but then again, aren't we all?
1/26/2004 c2 restless-wandering
oh, like the author's note. I so agree. Darkness is so pretty, like black velvet. After all, light can be just as evil as dark... What else would you call cancer calling UV rays?
1/26/2004 c1 restless-wandering
Dark Side of The Moon... o, like Pink Floyd... tee hee :) Anyways... like it very much so far, i do. Moving onto the next... "Onwards march!"
1/17/2004 c4 Opal Ballerina
All of these poems are written so beautifully. They are short, but they're meaning is still said. Very impressive.
1/17/2004 c1 Opal Ballerina
Reality... darn you! LOL. Nice poem.
In response to your comment on "Sweet Dreams"; what I meant about 'Maybe perhaps two' was referring to singing two lullabys. I don't like to put commas and periods in my poems- but it was just referring to the lullabys.
Thank you a bunch for reviewing my work. I will do my best to return the favor.
Regina O.B.