for Daybreak

3/24/2005 c1 59Unfairy
Multi-stanza haiku? I never thought of that... Interesting write, I like it.
10/19/2004 c1 2philoslove
The imagery creates a beautiful picture. Your haiku is one beautiful piece! Especially the last line, it brings to mind that dawn signifies a new day, and hope. Love the imagery, it's beautiful! Magnificent work!
10/9/2004 c1 Becky
Again, a beautiful renga combining beautiful haiku's. Amazing work. You've certainly found your forte - one of your many, I'm sure! :)
9/16/2004 c1 243Manuel Fajar
Delicate & soft & mystic. -m-
8/3/2004 c1 76CoolBeans18s
I love the descriptions in this piece! With all your wonderfully imagery, you've really captured the picture... I can see it in my mind! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
~ Coolbeans18s
5/31/2004 c1 24katmonkey
Brilliant imagery. Great haiku!
*lime-girl*
4/18/2004 c1 A Beautiful Nightmare
Beautiful descriptions... love the metaphors... the last line finishes it perfectly...
4/17/2004 c1 Hail the Warrior
Awesome, I see it, amazing, it reminds me of the time I watched the sunrise over Jerusalem. It was awe-inspiring.
Good write,
HtW
4/8/2004 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
Gorgeous.
4/5/2004 c1 Ivriniel
A wonderful haiku. I think the adjectivs are very well chosen.
3/29/2004 c1 Stephen Fierce Publications
How true...
3/25/2004 c1 10Seaspray
Wow. I really like this. Very creative use of language, you build a vivid and beautiful picture with your words. Well done!
3/21/2004 c1 35Mime
Amazing image portrayed here. Dawn is one of the most mezmerizing moments of day. Such a quiet, breath taking poem..
3/12/2004 c1 75Franken
Oh my heck, you have so many amazing words here.
"Velvet"
"Heavenly"
"Hues"
"Foggy"
"Clings"
"Shades"
"Lighting"
"Rays"
Just loved em all, it made your Haiku combination just spectacular. Truly amazing!

~~Franken~~
3/3/2004 c1 HideAwayFairy
A beautiful poem. I love the second stanza the best. You're going on my fav authors list.
27 Page 1 2 Next »