for Bloodsong

12/14/2015 c1 Guest
I have come back again and again over the years to this story and love it every time. Thank you for such a simple yet moving piece
10/10/2006 c1 80magnusthewolf
awesome originality...love your though process. great choice of words and well well done here! ;)
7/20/2006 c1 12Pastrami Sauce Camel Soup
I really like the idea. It's nice to read something creative.
9/11/2005 c1 1Toledo
Weird! But cool!
7/28/2005 c1 55Lellida
...

I am just speechless. This is amazing. It's so short and simple, but just amazing. I can't think of much else to say, but you reallyt can find beauty in anything.
7/3/2005 c1 giveGodtheglory
That was very well written. I've added it to my favorite stories list.

God bless!
5/7/2005 c1 8Veg-Head Cannibalism
Ooh, I like! Very short, and very pretty. Your usage of words was brilliant. I'm jealous.
3/9/2005 c1 Calmhorizon
I read your summary and read this straight away. That line is great 'Because beauty can be found everywhere.'
3/9/2005 c1 Calmhorizon
1/26/2005 c1 4Child of Dusk
Lol, much better than my scribbled doodles of red blood cells during Anatomy and Physiology lectures...
8/13/2004 c1 35Vestigial Account
(blinks and applauds loudly) It's absolutely amazing that you have made something so simple and basic beautiful. On a less poetic note, I'd like to say: Aww...poor cell...sniff sniff.
5/31/2004 c1 22slave to the voices
You have an extrordinary way with words. You get your point across with incredible description without going overboard. Another great story, I have added you to my favorites list. As always, keep writing.
**Slave**
5/8/2004 c1 13Silver Dolphin - archive
This really deserves a 'wow'. If only my biology classes could be made this interesting...
This is definitely an unusual choice of topic, but I think that's what makes it so good. :)
5/5/2004 c1 124Tipped
Wow... that was quite interesting. God, you're a moving writer, and you have just influenced me to become a biologist... and that is one amazing feat, my friend.
^_^
~icecream~
3/24/2004 c1 11Earthsong12
Wow, this is beautiful. I like the last line a lot...sorry, can't find anything to criticize! This is really nice. ^_^
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »