for Wash Your Hands

7/11/2004 c1 3Weapon of Mass Seduction
hello unknown ma'am *giggles*
i love all your stories izzy. i like how you describe everything so well without being boring. 'specially like the ending in this, its so unexpected
clare
ps sorry shitty short review i will make more effort when these bloody people stop talking to me *shake fist angry-like*
4/4/2004 c1 1Genius-Ben
I loved this story the moment I read the summary. I had some doubts during the second soaping, but I laughed long and hard at the last line. I LOVE ironic endings! Bravo.
3/12/2004 c1 59Spootasia Tomoe
hee hee! that was funny... in an interesting way... though i suppose i can't talk, seeing as i write random-almost-wastes-of-time like this too! yippe for us!
and thanks for reviewing me! i feel so special! *tear*
wonderful endding! fit in great with the obsesive cleaning! ah, the joys of irony...
2/21/2004 c1 5Daydreamerforever
well, this is... uh, interesting? It is funny though, what a waste of her time, yuck. Oh, and thank you very much for your review, it was appreciated.
1/31/2004 c1 raichu3
lol...I think you have a little too much free time...but it was funny
1/30/2004 c1 19Connor Triannes
Thats... interesting. Strange ending indeed
1/26/2004 c1 carmice3
That's fantastic. I won't rehash what I liked about it because I'm sure mine is a fairly typical reaction. But it's great.
1/25/2004 c1 124Tipped
okay... i'm scared now...
1/20/2004 c1 9Ryokitty
For some reason, I got really into that. It makes me want to print it out, and wash my hands like that. XD The ending was rather shocking, she had her hands all nice and clean, and then she goes off and picks her nose. ::claps, loudly::
1/19/2004 c1 39Hishonami
Oh so interesting *snicker*
Irony is the best!
1/18/2004 c1 12tangible mandible
EW all that work for one ironic ending?
Well, it did catch me off guard.
1/16/2004 c1 Penny's Worth
luved the ending! keep writing this kind of stuff!
1/16/2004 c1 11Not so Average
Oh, the pointlessness of it all! Very differen,t very entertaining.
1/14/2004 c1 41Crimany
haha love it, love it. i cant believe this person would be so redundant when washing her hands, but yeah the ending was pretty funnily ironic too. nice.
1/14/2004 c1 Eboniccinderella
that makes hand washing seem so incredibly pointless
16 Page 1 2 Next »