for The Standard Bearer

4/20/2005 c1 Strands of Gossamer
I like the idea you are trying to create with emotions rather than the picture, but I think you could make the poem a little more visual, but that's just me. Excellent job, though I would make the meter fit better. I absolutely love the last lines, "Remind her of the thorns she bears ... From this agony nor can I flee, Because this lonesome girl is me." I would reword it a little, but I think the main thing is that your writing style is different from mine. Good job!
1/28/2004 c1 17Burningskyfire
That's really excellent. I feel like I don't even need to see the painting, because you've captured the essense of it.
Your words themselves are open to interpretation, just like the painting.
It's beautiful. :-)
1/26/2004 c1 20Penny so Pretty
wow!... this is so interesting! it is just so genius how you actually thought of something like this! wow... i'm speachless...
-BM-
P.S.- R&R my pieces please! i feed on reviews! I'm the review freak from Hades!
1/19/2004 c1 13idontusethisanymore
Wow, I love this! I can really identify... I love the end.
1/18/2004 c1 53adarial ciao
thanks for reviewing my piece.
i really liked this poem, it sounds like this was an awesome assignment. i love the three different perspectives, and how they mold so well together.
the lines,
"I bestow this image no grief or cares.
I have no interest in what it is she bears..."
stuck out in my mind alot.
great write.
1/17/2004 c1 132mizu no kokoro
HIYA! remember me? probably not, i don't make much of an impression on plp do i? anywasy, i liked it, very spiffy! Which means it's GOOD! So write MORE!
~Never the same~
1/17/2004 c1 31DrenchedDrumTech
wow... i like very very much. It's not the type of style that i write and it really caught my attention cause it was different. I really like it.