for Dream

2/2/2004 c1 11Jez-Arinn
it's an interesting poem. true to most within a certain extent.
nicely written. the choice for rhyme suits it most. ^^
i would love to read more of your works. so.. u'll be hearing from me soon!
1/29/2004 c1 Laksha
Very deep, very angsty. Great imagery, wonderful adjectives, flows nicely. Excellent work.
1/24/2004 c1 I Found Myself At 24
Very nice...oh and by the way, I've gotten to where I like your poetry so much that I've put you on my fave authors list cuz there wasn't enough room for all your poems! lol Just thought you'd like to know.
1/21/2004 c1 167E. Hisifithith
WOW! This is so good! I really like it. Personally, I think that the last stanza thing could be a pretty little poem all itself! But that's just me! This whole thing is beautiful and it rhymes wonderfully! AWESOME JOB!
E. Hisifithith
Thanks so much for the review!
1/21/2004 c1 132mizu no kokoro
Wow, reminds me of the things i write! only better!^^ I likes it... exellent job!
~Never the same~
1/20/2004 c1 22Tempest Drifter
I get a stronger sense of liberty as I read through this. The way you feel out your words will always captivate me. I was very interested in the ending lines. Another dream, within. Please keep nurturing what you feel. I'm looking forward to more of your poetry, whenever there's time. It's only getting better..
1/19/2004 c1 Fs
Fearless SOul here...sorry I'm too lazy to login.
Nice poem! Dreams make the people and I believe in most of mine.
Keep up the writing and don't falter!
~Fs
1/18/2004 c1 S.J Will
I like this poem alot, it gose with alot of what I'm going through
Sam
1/18/2004 c1 7water sprite
Interesting poem, the last part I think could go all on its own too. Great work and keep writing!