for February

5/2/2004 c1 Sir Keilah
Good story (I do recall telling you this at some point in time). Yes, it's short, but think about the right length for the point I thought you were trying to make (whether you were taking to make the point I thought you were or not is a completely different story...) WRITE MORE! hehe, I know. Oh well, when exams are over and life is all good and happy and the snow stops falling and the grass is really green and the sky is blue and IB is over...
Speaking of writing, I really should try doing some of that sometime... a story finsihed by summer is the current goal... *gag* Okay, okay, I'll stop writing this thing now...
-Keilah
1/18/2004 c1 11Burning For Revenge
This is awesome stuff. Please keep writing. This is so descriptive and deep. I love it alot! Well done.
Please check oout my stuff.
Pen name: Burning For Revenge
EXCELLENT!
1/18/2004 c1 Kiora
Yay, I love it janny. I dunno, I like the style of your writing. Come to think of it, I normally write in 1st person, except for the story I'm writing in now that isn't so it makes me confused. What can I say? I'm tired and created run-on sentences like a leaky tap. *glare* your making me want to write at the moment.
1/18/2004 c1 inanutshellkizz
yeah i def. feel your pain. been there. good poem/essay thing. i dunno what to call them. if you know what they're called please let me know, i always write them and i dont know what they are : | hehe. keep it up!-
kizz*