for Elite

12/23/2008 c1 6A.K.A. Writer's Block
I love you for this.

Can't they just chill?
5/28/2005 c1 23wishingdreamingwaiting
Okay, so I had to put you on my Favorite Author's list. Just because I'm cool like that and I wish I could write like you. You're very talented. And there's no more I can say.
4/26/2005 c1 5M.P. Solo
I hate elitism. People who get carried away in their pride are likely to be less constructive than those who still look to achieve some greatness...after all, if you're already the elite, what motivation do you have to excel further?

I know it's kinda random to review this now, after it's been around so long, but I thought I'd let you know I'm still around. Good luck with your novel! b^-^d
2/7/2005 c1 17Tessabe
You had me laughing with one of your reviews, keep poking pins in the airbags. It's great fun. I love this poem.
1/11/2005 c1 4Rio Madeira
This is excellent work! The rhymes and the meter are practically perfect, and that little sarcasm at the end gives it a great touch. Keep up the good stuff.
12/12/2004 c1 45Sammy- B
ha! thats awesome! made me crack up on the last line!

awesome!

Sammy-B!
4/30/2004 c1 35Vestigial Account
Bitingly sarcastic and great punchline. I'd like to have SOME people that I know to read this...
And great ingenuity in your rhyme scheme. The rhythm is also flawless.
1/21/2004 c1 Dylan Wiles
ROTFL. Way to take 'em down honey. As usual , right on the money.
Dylan
1/18/2004 c1 4Medron Pryde
LOL That one is really funny. Funny and true, in a sad way. I love how you nail generalizations like that.