for Kingship vs Tyranny in Will Shakespeare's Macbeth

I am a tyrant :)
4/14/2016 c1 mustafa
phenomenal
10/19/2015 c1 adog
cheers fam really helped me out i might pass this test now also If you're reading this its too late
5/7/2015 c1 Eh Chupatti
this sucks
12/5/2013 c1 person
I hate this
2/22/2013 c1 Fuck off
There are too many words
3/18/2010 c1 Ghadeer
hey am sorry thats was great but actually i need help i have presentation about the kingship and tyranny between Macbeth and Duncan and i have to compare between them i really need help with that and i hope u can help me am in big trouble believe me

thnx
2/19/2007 c1 7The Breakdancing Ninja
I'm not even kidding around when I say this, but reading this essay totally brought back good moments of reading Shakespeare for class in college (not high school, definitely not high school lmao). This thing is friggin' LOADED with quotes; I couldn't seem to integrate more than five quotes into the essay I wrote for this story, which was totally bad, considering it was a two page essay-about this length. I was surprised at the transitions, especially since there were so many quotes integrated. It moves flawlessly through, and the only time where it breaks that objectiveness is in the part where it says: "King Duncan should have been honored and respected for his deeds, rather than brutally murdered." But what's an essay without a position, yeah? A bit of an authoritative voice can take a piece a long way.

This thing weaves from the transformation of Macbeth into a comparison between Macbeth and Duncan (which is sort of like, still a comparison between the old Macbeth and the new Macbeth). A totally dizzying and awesome paradox was set up, simple and effective.

-hugs the essay.- I miss these! Thank you for making my reviewing day, Plushie!

Rock on! Maybe you'll put up more pieces in the near future?