for From the Cradle to the Grave

6/9/2013 c21 1MileyRowling
Great story! I hope there will be more!
6/1/2013 c21 6Originally Pristine
Many excited people await your latest work!
5/26/2013 c21 hverlander18
Okay, so I started reading this story at 12.30am and it is now 6.45am and I have just finished reading all 21 chapters. This story is addictive. And I am incredibly tired.

But I love this story, and I just want Chris and Mere to be together! Its been too many years now! Can't wait for the next couple of chapters, keep up the amazing work!
5/9/2013 c21 AriaJoy21
Amazing story!i cried so much!:-( please upload again :-P
5/3/2013 c21 Boyu
PPPS I'm pretty sure trent cheating is just a misunderstanding, after all they dated 4 to 5 years and he has changed. So please don't write about it. Although it would be an excellent excuse for Meredith to use to dump trent and hook with Chris.
5/3/2013 c21 Boyu
P.P.P.S. If trent cheats again though, feed him to the dogs.
5/3/2013 c21 Boyu
P.S. paige(or some other nice girl) should end up with trent, he's nice and should deserve someone wonderful.
P.P.S. write about paige's love life!
5/3/2013 c21 Boyu
OMG! this is an awsome story! I love it! update soon!
4/11/2013 c21 Dominique Diane
Please Update! I loved the story, so full of tragedies!
4/3/2013 c21 Where art thou
URGHHHHHHH...When will you update? I'm dying here.
3/29/2013 c21 1Kiss The Stars With Me
I'm so sad I came to the last chapter of this! I really hope you try to update this again! It's one of the best reads I've had seen on FP!
3/28/2013 c13 Kiss The Stars With Me
So I just started reading this story yesterday and have not been able to stop! The plot is so creative and your writing is superb! I wanted to stop and review this chapter because I just had to say that that was the single greatest plot twist in a story I've ever read on FP! Seriously, so good! Can't wait to read more :)))
3/27/2013 c21 Guest
have you abandones this story? anyway you're continuing this one? :(
3/7/2013 c21 AT
wow I really like the plot, writing style, and everything. I love this please put up the next chapter.
2/5/2013 c21 fizix
Oh my, I can't believe you left us at that. Love the drama. Also, I've been waiting for fucking ages for you to update. Please! This story is only being edited, right? HOW much time can that take? Try updating this year, eh?
1,252 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »