for From the Cradle to the Grave

2/4/2013 c21 bohemianbluelights
Oh my goodness! This story is honestly amazing! The chemistry between Chris and Meredith is astounding; it was wonderfully created! I hope you update soon I see it's been about 8 months since your last. I would love to see the end of this story, along with possibly some more Mike. Though his scenes were short, he became a favorite. :)
2/2/2013 c1 witeaya
pls continue this story. pls...
2/1/2013 c21 NothingMoreThanLife123
She still loves him, well, has feelings for him. You know, she should just go for what she feels. I get that love can be scary and all that, but you can't, or shouldn't, live life like a coward. I don't know, that's just my opinion on all this. I just think she needs to go for what she wants, not what she's forcing herself into what she thinks she wants.
1/30/2013 c3 6dharney-barney
haaha love it
1/19/2013 c21 vivian112233
AWWW MOAR!
1/19/2013 c18 vivian112233
No! Curse you, sweatshirt! Meredith was so happy with TRENT! Don't go there, girl!
1/19/2013 c17 vivian112233
Aww... so sad! Hopefully it doesn't end this way ;)
1/16/2013 c21 1dharleiin28
so tell me, do you have plans of updating this story ever? ugghh. please update. :)
1/8/2013 c21 2Lauren Stargazer
I just wanted to stop by and say that I love this story. I know it's been awhile since you last updated, but I'm still eagerly waiting for more. Keep up the great work!
12/31/2012 c21 Guest
God!i'm so eager to know what's going to save us from this misary!
12/29/2012 c21 Savagemee
Is this story ever going to be updatedd?! I wish to read the end. :((( Plz update!
12/24/2012 c21 PLEASE UPDATE
I am in love with this story... It is truly amazing! :)
I love Chris.. He is so sweet!

PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
You haven't updated in months.. I hope you will soon :)
x
12/23/2012 c1 vividized
This story is so good. I read this in one night because I couldn't stop reading. I have been looking for a story with a good plot and good characters, and this story fulfills it all. I hope you will update soon!
12/22/2012 c21 Guest
updateeee pleeeeseee...r u ever going 2 updateee?! :XX
12/19/2012 c21 1Fiorence90
Hi! This chapter is excellent, it had me sighing all along. Im thrilled Chris is back :)
So please, please update soon, Im dying to read the next chapter!
thanks!