for From the Cradle to the Grave

12/22/2012 c21 Guest
updateeee pleeeeseee...r u ever going 2 updateee?! :XX
12/19/2012 c21 1Fiorence90
Hi! This chapter is excellent, it had me sighing all along. Im thrilled Chris is back :)
So please, please update soon, Im dying to read the next chapter!
thanks!
12/17/2012 c21 raina-night
This story is seriously addictive,don't give up.
-Raina
12/17/2012 c21 Psycho-Troll
This is such a beautiful story. I wish you could have finish it...
12/14/2012 c21 jellyjellybean
"He chuckled softly to himself, before pausing and staring at her for a long moment, his eyes suddenly focused on her more carefully than ever. He spoke, his tone perfectly even... but even so, Meredith couldn't help but notice a slight undercurrent of intent interest in his seemingly calm voice. 'But enough about me. What about you, Meredith? How's your love life going these days?'"

for some reason, this paragraph sticks. i read your fantastic story, shook my fist at at the long lapse between your last update, went on with my life. but somehow, i can't get over this paragraph; i've had to return to it several times, just to reread it. you've captured the essence. meredith's reaction is absolutely right on target.

your sentences are so precise and carefully constructed. you're always on top of the changing situation. well done!
12/13/2012 c21 Guest
Pleaseeeeee updateeeeeeeeeeeeee! 3
12/10/2012 c21 6imperfectlyokay
WOW. Just wow. I can't believe this story - it's so amazing! The connection between your characters is unbelievable. I love Paige; she's the perfect best friend. And Trent's a doll, but I have the sad feeling that something's going on that he hasn't told Meredith.

I'm sure you don't get this from your readers often - pretty sure the majority are Team MereChris - but I'm actually rooting for Trent. Ultimately, I get why Chris was such an indecisive ass when Mere was 18 and I don't blame him but if he's still having issues admitting his feelings for her, Trent's a better option.

Really hoping you update soon! Loving it.
12/7/2012 c21 veroniica
Más? Jobaaaa es que tardas mucho tiempo en actualizar :(
12/6/2012 c21 POISON APPLE
LOVE THIS STORY! I'M SUPER ADDICTED,HAVE BEEN SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! BTW FYI I HONESTLY THINK YOUR ANEXCELLENT WRITER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON SO I CAN FEED MY ADDICTION! LOL
12/3/2012 c21 Guest
updateee pleaseee :'(
12/1/2012 c21 AlanisBRAVO
Finally they meet again ! Update soon ! I love this story.
12/1/2012 c21 atlalok33
OY! Where's the new chapter?! I'm waiting eagerly for Trent and for Chris' & Meredith's meeting! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON.
11/20/2012 c21 1Wanderingreader
Please update! I'm still waiting.
11/19/2012 c1 fellintothemoon
Hello, darlin'! Sorry this has taken so long, I've been a bit busy :( Anyway, your story has been added under the Forbidden section of A Drop of Romeo! Yay! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: An age difference, a fiance, a boyfriend, and a crazy family. With all the things getting in the way of their relationship, you’d think Meredith and Chris weren’t meant to be. So of course it’s obvious to the reader that they are. Ever since Chris started babysitting Mere, she’s had the biggest crush on him. Conveniently, not only is he: a) in love with her older sister, b) the biggest nerd ever, and c) many years older than her, but he’s also leaving to go to college soon. It isn’t until years later, when Mere is in high school, that he comes back and this time he’s rich, handsome, and totally attracted to Meredith. Will she win him over or will their many obstacles get in the way of true love?

Honestly, the plot is amazing. I love these kinds of stories, but I never find one that has the man come back looking smexy. There’s crazy sexual tension between Chris and Mere. I want them together so bad that it hurts. NiteSkyStar tells the story beautifully, with great flow and amazing creativity. You never know what’ll happen next with this story; it’s an uncliched cliche. From the Cradle to the Grave is definitely one of my favorite Forbidden stories.
11/18/2012 c10 2mxymx