for From the Cradle to the Grave

8/30/2012 c21 Guest
Oh man I was totally addicted to your story and kept goin until I finished the lastest chapter... I'm really happy I stumbbled upon ur work because it's great but as I see it, it hasnt been updated for quite sometime..hope u do it soon because I can't wait to read how their date goes ugh love is so complicated..
8/29/2012 c21 BlueKnicksnKnacks
I love this so insanely much! I was up until midnight getting to this chapter. PLEASE update the next one soon!
8/17/2012 c21 Guest
can u plz update? Come on it's not fair we're all waiting for is getting so if u update faster it'll be better.u know some people may lose how bout a quick update huh? :)
8/15/2012 c21 Claudine
You're super awesome. I'm soooooooooooo in love with your story...keep up the good work!
8/14/2012 c21 Guest
please update...I miss seeing your Story alert in my email! :( I only followed two stories here and yet both of you updated that long...hehehe...

Can't wait read about Chris and Meredith
8/10/2012 c21 10cherrypiesizzle
I think you got her emotional state completely right! She's a mixture of conflicting emotions
8/10/2012 c16 6ithinkyourgay
i am soooo frustrated at chris. why can't he just admit his feelings godammit! i feel the heartwrenching pain for meredith as well. how many chapters will this story have?
8/8/2012 c1 2alittlewhitehouse
one of the best stories i've ever read here
7/31/2012 c1 WMYB
Ah, finally! I've been trying for ages(like months) to leave you a comment but it would sign me out every time I tried to post one. Anyway, I'd actually read this story before you started editing and I loved it. Now that you're editing, I still love it! I love everything about this story, and for some reason even though I know what happens in the upcoming chapters I still love Trent so much! There's something about him, and I hope he has his own happy ending as well.

Trust me when I say I know how it feels when life takes over..so I understand the delays! However, hopefully a new chapter will be up soon! I can't wait to see how the rest of this story unfolds..it honestly is one of my favorites on FP, and the waits are worth it. I hope you never give up on this story!
7/18/2012 c21 Guest
is it over? what happens next! :'(
7/17/2012 c20 Zippy Gonzalez
NOOO don't leave me hanging like this !
7/17/2012 c13 Zippy Gonzalez
ooooh, you got me good for the last part. tricked me into thinking it was chris, grrrrr. I still loved it :D
7/17/2012 c21 2my.mind.speak
Wow, is the story nearing the end? Because I'm really freaking out but thanks to the author's note at the where you said you'll do your best to upload faster put my mind at ease.. :)))
7/16/2012 c21 Guest
This story just sucked me in the first chapter and I haven't been able to stop reading until I finished, I can't wait to see what happens next!
7/15/2012 c1 k
"But still... he wasn't ugly, Meredith thought to herself, satisfied with her own conclusion. She didn't care what Katrina and Victoria thought. Nerdy? Yes. Scrawny? Check. But "hideous", as Victoria had so kindly described him earlier? Certainly not."

I get what you're trying to do, but this is not the thought process of a six year-old. This chapter definitely needs to be edited with Meredith's age in mind.
1,254 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »