for From the Cradle to the Grave

6/22/2012 c21 ksl
Another thought... we're going to get to know an entirely new Chris. The dynamics will completely change. So excited!
6/22/2012 c21 4insomniac895
I'm so glad you finaly updated!
6/22/2012 c21 foxyricanlady
great update. cant wait to see how the dinners gonna go. please update soon
6/22/2012 c20 2Daddy's Little Peach
OKay, so apparently I have already reviewed chapter 21, so I'm going to stick my review to this chapter instead :)

'kay, bad stuff first:

I think you kinda forgot about the bartender - she was present at the end of last chapter, but doesn't get mentioned at all at the start of this one. I find it odd that, after saying how cute the sous chef was, she didn't make any comments about them already knowing each other, or even saying good bye as they left. I think it just needs a couple of sentences to clear that one up.

'When I got back, Dave (that's the owner) hooked me up with the line cook job at Mahogany, and I've never looked back'

One - dooooon't put brackets in speech! Use commas, or find another way to write it. Two - Chris had already mentioned that it was the owner who gave him the job, so mentioning it here is kind of redundant anyway.

[I'm not saying this to be rude or anything, I'm honestly trying to be constructive!]

Okay, negative shit aside - I was actually thinking about this story yesterday, no joke! I was having a private lament about how there's hardly any decent authors left on FP, and all the new stories seem to be about One Direction (VOMIT!), and I thought about how much I really ejoyed this story that you have here. Yes, it doesn't get updated as often as I would like, but hey - FP is free, so I don't think I (or anyone else for that matter) have the right to bitch about not getting something that is costing us nothing anyway :)

Looking forward to the next chappie!

Mish xx
6/22/2012 c21 anna
ahhh, what can I say?

I love reading this - had a huge grin the entire time I was reading this.
6/21/2012 c21 1possum magic
best written chapter so far!
6/21/2012 c21 UbiquityEssence
Yay thank you so much for posting! Dun dun dun for Trent...
6/21/2012 c21 ixdookiie
lol, someone's happy. Meredith, I'm glad that you said yes to him :) Chris, how can you act so... calm? I mean, you broke her heart like 4, 5 years ago and then you act like nothing happened.
6/21/2012 c21 6songfire15
Woo! yay for updates :) Nice chapter and love the plot! I think you captured Meredith's reactions and such just fine. It all worked well and I think the tentativeness certainly fits her personality. Update soon!
6/21/2012 c21 Northfacegrl5
Please post the next one soon!
6/21/2012 c21 mylittleprincess
can't wait for next chapter!
6/21/2012 c21 Shelby
love love love! Meredith's reaction was so fantastic, and I can totally relate with the emotions she is experiencing/feeling! Great job! You're a wonderful writer! Not to mention, I love the new Chris! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Review as soon as possible! :)
6/21/2012 c21 kthxbye
Oh my gosh. I was so excited when my cousin texted me to tell me you'd updated, you don't even know. I literally squealed out loud hahaha.

SO. Chris. Love him. to death. he's my favorite. I don't like Trent, even if he's faithful now. I'm glad that you said Chris would have to work for Meredith. Because I would've hated this story if you made it too easy. The way you've set everything up is perfect though(: I'm so pumped for the next chapter! And by the way, thank you SO MUCH for not making it a cliffhanger this time. Those kill me. I really hate waiting for chapters, but I think that I can deal with it knowing that you really will update. Just PLEASE try not to wait 4 months next time haha. it was good, because i wasn't so distracted from schoolwork and stuff but... ah. haha just please.

anyways(: i freaking love your story(: and Chris(: but not Trent. ew.

loves from Brittney

update ASAP!(:(:
6/21/2012 c21 Midnight113
Thanks for updating, I loved this chapter! I think her reaction to seeing him was perfect. It's exactly as I imagine her character would be around him, good balance of emotion. I love the little bit of hope floating there between them, especially from Chris. You can see her inner struggles when it comes to him, and it really adds depth to her personality and feelings. Great job writing this, can't wait for more!
6/21/2012 c21 ksl
Okay, absolutely in addiction mode once again! Update soon!
1,254 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »