for From the Cradle to the Grave

3/13/2017 c22 Guest
Three years later...

Please update. You still have at least 2 people who really want to read Chris and Mere's story!
3/13/2017 c22 grace
please, can u finish chpt23? thx
12/30/2016 c1 Zoe
This whole thing reminded me of a situation I was in. Just like this, sparks, attraction to all levels, and yet I got shattered into a million pieces just like Mere. It's hurts and it resonates so deeply in me. Only difference the guy wasn't engaged. It still that all consuming romance, that sweeps you off your feet but has the power to destroy your heart. Please finish this, I'd love to see you finally give her some closure! She deserves it!
12/29/2016 c22 Guest
I'm so sad we will probably never know the end of Chris and Mere's story
12/6/2016 c22 Guest
Hello? Are you still there?
10/16/2016 c22 Guest
Have you giving up on this story?
9/19/2016 c22 Guest
Agreed
\/
9/9/2016 c22 6Angel Princess 31
Okay, now that I have signed in just so that I can leave TWO, AMAZING reviews, here goes . . .

I seriously could not stop reading this. Hence why I didn't review until the last chapter. It's been an amazing ride to read this story. I think I can honestly say it might be my favorite (and the best) on this site. Mere and Chris are so cute together and I absolutely adore them XD Even if you've put me under so much emotional distress. I've literally cried during some of the chapters, and felt like a fist was gripping my chest, cutting off all my air flow and stopping my heart. It was very painful.

And I'm actually taking the ACT tomorrow morning bright and early, and I haven't studied at all for the past three days . . . I couldn't get this story out of my mind.

You said you wouldn't give up on it, so please please please don't! Please update like I'm sure SO many people want you to!

-Angel Princess 31
9/9/2016 c22 Angel Princess31
I honestly cannot say how much I LOVE this story! I was more than halfway through when I saw you haven't updated in two years. And how it's KILLING me! Please please please update this again! You write so well, and the story is so captivating and . . . gah, it's just amazing. And she and Chris are just meant for each other!

Seriously. Please update this. You're an amazing writer and this story is just amazing and so well written.

-Angel princess 31
9/1/2016 c22 4ThisBeautifulInsanity
Curious as to if this will ever be completed? I was going through my list of favorites and stumbled upon it again. I'd love to see whatever happened to Chris and Mere's story (regardless of the current circumstance, I've gotta say I still don't think Trent's future with her is so bright, haha), so an update would make my day, regardless of how late it may be ;)
8/18/2016 c22 UGH
UGH. UPDATE.
7/11/2016 c22 Nicole
Come on I love this story I hope mer and Chris get together when are you going to update I hope soon pls
6/12/2016 c22 question
did you die?
4/23/2016 c22 Guest
Me too, Mollie! Me and you both *sigh*
Not like it's been 2 years or anything...
4/22/2016 c22 Mollie
Please update this, I want to see what happens next!
1,252 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »