for From the Cradle to the Grave

NO! EVELYN-BITCH-BLAKE NEEDS TO DIEE! NOWW! :( stupid cow! gr snarl
4/12/2010 c4 2righthere431
Lmfao I would faint too.
4/12/2010 c3 righthere431
Ooh I can't wait for her reaction when he comew back...she seems a little shallow but maybe that's just me?
4/12/2010 c2 righthere431
Yay he's back!
4/12/2010 c1 righthere431
Aww she's so cute! Aww why did he have to move?
4/12/2010 c8 pbgurl
Fiance? ...DAMNIT! :(

the drama is just begun ^_^

-Liz :D
4/12/2010 c8 Dances-With-Pen
Yay, update. Ugh...fiance. Makes sense. a good looking guy his age couldn't stay single forever. Let's see how this plays out.
4/12/2010 c8 2HelgaBertoni
Loved it, update soon!
1/30/2010 c7 1Melting dew
update..! what more can i say..? its gr8..! :)
1/27/2010 c7 3stanhops
Please update! I am so hooked. I skipped class because I couldn't stop reading this.
1/27/2010 c7 Ederra
I love it! It's hilarious! The characters appear to be great, you can see how similar Chris and Meredith's personalities are. The age difference is a bummer though. I love the title of chapter 7 :D
12/9/2009 c7 1Julia Nathan
I added this story to my alerts in hope that you'll update regulary, but by looking at the track record you have with this story I'd think I'm wishing for the impossible. I love this story I really do, but i find it hard to truly fall for a story when you don't know when, or if, it will be updated again. You deserve so many compliments for this story, which I see you've accumulated a ton over the past 4 years, emphasise on the four. I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, I think yr an amazing writer. :)
12/9/2009 c7 1candiesnbunnies
Hey, I just found this story and it seems pretty interesting. Is Chris really going to be engaged? No! Well, at least I hope they end up together.

Meredith seems pretty nice, all pretty and quiet, she makes quite a nice main character. And Chris! Well, all I can say is the mental image is pretty nice ;)

Keep it up!

PS: I hope he finds out soon it was Mere who sent him all the mails instead of her sister.
12/8/2009 c7 2jessie0754
So is he or is he not engaged? A little confused on that note, but yeah. Interesting story :)
12/8/2009 c7 darkgurl92
o..this is getting good..

can't wait for the next chapter...

update soon