for From the Cradle to the Grave

9/6/2004 c3 37kittyfay
Cant wait to see what happens next! Update soon plz!
8/26/2004 c3 Nony Moss
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! you promised you would get the next chapter up fast, but it's been 8 monthes! I'll kill myself if you don't update within 4 weeks. Don't think i don't have you on author alert. GET CRACKIN, YOU HAD ALL SUMMER!
8/13/2004 c3 3Sorato4ever1
I love this story! It's very funny but i sort of think that Meredith sounds too perfect. She has absolutely no flaws really. Maybe you could make her a little more flawed? I don't know, that's just my opinion. Glad you started another story. Update soon!
8/9/2004 c3 Wild Magelet
I am SO happy you updated this story! Please please keep going, it's great!
8/3/2004 c3 6annchick1273
mm This sounds great so far. Meredith is kind of getting on my nerves though. LOl she's so superficial and what not. At least she acts like it. I can't wait till she meets Chris... m now THAT'D be interesting.
8/3/2004 c3 5Spo0ky42
I love the way you write! I'm so glad you updated this! I would have reviewed sooner but I have been trying to update my stories myself :) Anyway, great job once again. Keep up the good work!
8/2/2004 c3 3Kiyume
Hey! Loved this chapter, as usual. I just love how you always stick cliffhangers at the end. A 100% sure way to guarantee your reviewers will come back. Well, please update as soon as possible! And I can relate with Meredith! I really hate the words "BACK TO SCHOOL". And I really REALLY hate waking up early! This story's fantastic so expect more reviews!
8/1/2004 c3 ghenne04
AH! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens when he arrives! Keep writing and update asap!
7/31/2004 c3 Laney
oh wow! update SOON, i need to know what happens. lol
7/31/2004 c3 justaregulargirl
hey i just read your story and it's really good, update soon!
7/30/2004 c3 13BellezAzul
Oh my gosh... I was wondering what happened to this story. LoL Chris *sounds* extra hot. Man oh man... please update soon, ok? Good chapter!
7/30/2004 c3 girldevil
update soon!
7/30/2004 c3 conditionoakland
Cool Story!
7/30/2004 c3 Cooties
O! I really like this story so far! It sounds great! Meredith is soo cool! And I love her relationship with her sisters it's really cool! PLEASE upDATE SoON! I want to know how hot Chris is! Hehe.
7/30/2004 c3 41Ave Nosredna
Yay! An update! I love this story, good chapter. I'm so happy they're finally gonna meet again!
I'm kinda shocked that she ALMOST didn't remember him, though...anyway. Good update.
~Ave