for From the Cradle to the Grave

7/30/2004 c3 sweet hunny
i luv this story! i cant wait to see wut happens! plz hurry and update!
faithful reader
7/30/2004 c3 Noel Dreams
YAYAY an update! I was seriously beginning to think you weren't planning on finishing it and that would've sucked! This is great and i can't wait to see what this chris guys like! Anyway update SOON!
7/30/2004 c3 10Yingzha
Awesome story so far! And wow you hadn't updated in ages until now O_o anyways I hope you update again soon, I really wonder what will happen between them! ^_^
7/30/2004 c3 1Shalea
lol! I can't wait for chapter 4. Did you base Chris' appearance off of anyone? Hmm! Anyhwo. UPDATE! I really like this story.
*~*Shalea*~*
7/11/2004 c2 Ummm
I love this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
6/21/2004 c2 ultraviolet
i agree with newriter about doing a chapter or two about chris - definetely in third person. I like story so far - good character developement so far (although I was surprised that Katrina went from only caring about parties to being in med school - but it was a big time jump so i'm willing to accept it). My only other suggestion is to make sure that you develop chris and mereidith well - giving them imperfections and such so that they have unique and realistic personalities. You're doing awesome so far. Its early in the story so i don't expect them to be fully developed yet - but just make sure you do it as the story moves along.
to conclude, you best update soon or else I'll be foreced to...review again telling you to update! o...be scared!
6/9/2004 c2 57NeWriter
Hello! First, let me congratulate you for this amazing story. The characters are very different yet strangely connected in the story; the descriptions are put in here smoothly and very well and the plot - well, it has some common things but it's very original in my opion! I can't wait for you to update next! I have one suggestion though, maybe you should put some chapters in Christopher's POV *but still in third person*! I think that would give the story a two sided view which would make it a lot better! ;)
6/4/2004 c2 164outruntheavalanche
yay, another chapter! i can't wait to see where this leads.
6/2/2004 c2 41Ave Nosredna
Hey! I'm so glad you updated! I absopositively love this story. I knew from the (LONG) first chapter that I liked it...keep updating it, please!
~Ave
6/1/2004 c2 3Kiyume
Ok, just two things to point out before I really start reviewing:
1. Even if Meredith was pushed into the water, the sun would be magnified by the water, so she's still receive a major tan. So nothin' to worry about!
2. Victoria creeps me out. 14...
Ok, now that was completely irrelevant. Oh well! This is astounging work. It doesn't involve the clich├ęd demons, nor is it the average girl -love- boy-but- boy-does- not- love- her- back-yet story. Thank goodness for that. I do hope you continue soon, because this is extremely good. I don't find it wanting of the usual characteristics most stories are missing! Yeah! Oh, and how old is Mere now? I forgot...
5/31/2004 c2 lucy
AUH! AWESOME! this was realy good! please write more now!
5/31/2004 c2 Ket Snow
now, congrats on updating, but according to the presedent you set, it's going to be at least another few months before you update again. not a happy thing.
5/31/2004 c2 CaseyGirl
I love this story SO Much, and if you take a long time to update the next chapter I will HUNT YOU DOWN! But on a more pleasant note, I can't wait till the next chapter!
5/31/2004 c2 1Shalea
Awh! This is such a great beginning. I wanna know what happens. UPDATE!
*~*liyah*~*
5/31/2004 c2 ghenne04
Oh! Yay! You updated finally! Things are getting pretty interesting. I really hope you update quickly - so nice job, keep writing, and update soon!
1,252 « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »