for A Question of Faith

1/29/2004 c6 1Bardic Melody
Man, I wish I could shapeshift... sigh... Bethanyla's not bad. She strikes me as a helpless maiden once and a while.. I hope she's not like that all the time...
Another awesome chapter!
1/29/2004 c5 Bardic Melody
Why do I get the feeling you aren't a morning person? Hmm. Could it be that none of your characters ever want to get out of bed? Lol. Well done. I like this. It's progressing nicely.
1/29/2004 c10 Lily Pierce
OOh! :) I like Poison. *laugh* Crazy, I know, but he amused me. Poor Kenna. I hope that she doesn't get hurt for losing track of them!
1/28/2004 c9 Lily Pierce
The details of Laurana's sword and changing outfits were really pretty! :) You do this so much better than I do. *Sigh* But what happened to the others? Did it say in the story? I got kinda confused. *sheepish grin* Anyway, now I'm in suspense- I can't wait to see what happens next!
1/27/2004 c6 9Lunar Wulf Gemini
Wow, I was mentioned... anyway. Wow. Very good. Interesting captures the reader and great character development and plot. :)
1/27/2004 c8 Lily Pierce
And they're all together again! :) You're really good at creating the prophecies- I couldn't make one if my life depended on it. *laugh* So Kenna could be their half-sister? That would make sense, considering that she doesn't know her father, either... I can't wait to see what will be happening next!
1/27/2004 c7 Lily Pierce
OOh, shivery... I still love Mistowa. ^_^ Finding out background about characters and events is always interesting. I'm sorry I didn't review before now, but every time I sit down to read it I get interrupted. *sigh* Well, I read it now and I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/26/2004 c1 2ConfectusPapilio
very interesting...I'm busy at the moment, but I'll be sure to read the rest latter.
1/26/2004 c4 1Bardic Melody
"Along with Twin and Sister strange
Will bring a power of greater range
And the shadow will fall no more."
... creepy. That can be taken two ways, you know. A shadow falls across the land means that its spreading, so that happening no more would be good. But it could also be "falls" as in "falls from power..." Which would really, really suck. Well done!
1/26/2004 c6 13Mageling
wow, I'm so glad Mistowa's not a complete jerk. And Rene was interesting. Was she a real firewolf, or did she just take that form to attack them?
Just wondering.
Mageling :)
1/26/2004 c5 Mageling
Interesting. Poor Laurana. Kinda sucks that no one would take her in. I can't wait to see more (and stop udating so fast! I'll never keep up!) lol
1/26/2004 c6 Lily Pierce
I like Mistowa a lot now. ^_^ I like this story, too... I'm glad it's a very long one! :) Well, now you're reading one of my stories so I guess we're even, right? *laugh* Nathan's there! Yay! I thought the twist with Rene was cool but it was definitely unexpected. And shapeshifting characters are fun! ^_^ I can't wait for chapter seven!
1/25/2004 c1 9Lunar Wulf Gemini
Very good. Very interesting and well written.
1/25/2004 c5 Lily Pierce
*gasp* That was really sad. Poor Nathan... poor Laurana... I can't wait to see what will happen next!
1/25/2004 c4 13Mageling
Wow, this is getting much better. But you didn't tell me you were going to post so often! grr. now I'll have to check fictionpress more often...
Oh, I really like the prophecy Kenna gave. But what is this "power of greater range?"
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »