for Only you can save me

7/10/2004 c1 81daphnegray78
*stares at the computer screen, amazed* Wow. I love this. You are so talented. I'm simply amazed.
*adds you to her favorite authors list*
4/18/2004 c1 GrungeIsDead
Aww... This was sad.
3/7/2004 c1 20Xi
woah woah. just beautiful... just how it jumps right in, and just... how it flows. beautiful i tell you.
-MandaZ
2/22/2004 c1 7vanderhall
this is beautiful. it's so well writen - almost like prose. Keep up the great work, you're an amazing writer! ~Vanderhall
2/19/2004 c1 2Delusion25
Bravo! This is really great so far. I hope you continue it, because this really is a good start. by the way, i updated the story you reviewed on. Your writing is beautiful.
2/11/2004 c1 2Krystle Nicole
Um, my story that you reviewed is autobiographical... Yeah... Just trying to get stuff out...
Anyways... You're a wonderful writer, just thought you should know that. :0)
X's and O's, Krystle
2/1/2004 c1 11Not so Average
For those of you wondering what the last dialogue is about (W.F., this includes you :P), it's a song from Blink 182 that has deep meaning for me. So James and the girl exchange certain lyrics from that song. Hope it's being enjoyed!
2/1/2004 c1 WhiteFlameAngel
this is a really good one. The only question I have is the last 3 lines:"The angel from my nightmare."
"Stop this pain tonight"
"Only you can do that." I tell you one last time.
Are they talking to each other? or is just James? Sry if the question is weird. But other then my comfusion on this one part it's extrememly good. Get a chapter 2 up soon if you plan on it please..
W.F.
1/26/2004 c1 4i-like-music
beautiful. I like the way you tell the story, where you describe the person as 'you'... I haven't seen much of that point of view in stories.
1/23/2004 c1 The Quiet one in the corner