for The Girl Next Door

1/31/2004 c4 4The Great Muses
Hmm ... interesting ... it would be great if you could update soon, i really want to find out what happens next! I like
1/29/2004 c4 12K. L. Topaz
this is great!
1/26/2004 c1 7ku
to potato
http:/dictionary.reference.com/search?q=storey
1/26/2004 c4 Ruairidh
I can't wait to see what happens next. This story just keeps getting better. Thanks for the reviews by the way :) and update soon!
1/25/2004 c2 1Lauren K
There's no real emotion in this story. Maybe there's a good chance for plot development, but...you need to do more than just plain narrate. You need to do what the character was thinking. Incorporate details-they are extremely important. Also, work on developing all of your characters a little more.
~Kiara
1/25/2004 c3 13Lil Lalita
Very original and creative. I like it! It had an intersting, grabbing introduction and from there... wow. I liked the tone most of all. The only suggestion I can make, for chapter two, was less dialogue. Other than that, awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next.
~Lil Lalita
1/23/2004 c3 4The Great Muses
That's a really good piece of writing! I like it ... and the dream is unusual, like a dream should be. Great!
1/23/2004 c2 The Great Muses
I am enjoying this story! Very good ... =)
1/23/2004 c1 The Great Muses
I like this start as well .. =)
1/23/2004 c3 Ruairidh
Hey, this is really good. :) I love it so far. It's definetly original-unlike anything i've read before. And it's very well-written and descriptive. keep up the good work!
1/23/2004 c3 90The Zaniak
This is brilliant...although extremely odd. Like all your writing, I can't wait to see what happens next.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6