for Now is Come a Darker Day

2/25/2005 c1 RainShadow2005
A perfect Loganberry poem. I felt like I was among the gentle creatures, celebrating with them. I saw a rabbit the other day, watching me drive by with some kind of knowledge that humans don't possess and it reminded me of your writing. This is why I looked you up again, all these months later, and read through your furry work again. I also read through your other works too. Unfortunately I seem to have reviewed it all previously, so I'm just finding myself restating my comments here and reading whatever I've missed. As always, the poem clearly speaks of your furry connection.

RainShadow2005
11/11/2004 c1 1sevendeadlypings
I really like your way with words. This sounds l ike classic prose to me, and I like it.
1/24/2004 c1 19Crow08
Loganberry's back! It certainly has been awhile ...
A very vivid poem. It is amazing how brave rabbits can be at times; even against the most dangerous of enemies.
1/24/2004 c1 17VladimirsAngel
This, as always, stunning, Logan. I love the short, clipped, perfectly constructed rhyme scheme, and the words seem to have been chosen very carefully to give just that mix of pastoral bliss and heartfelt prayer.
Loved it. ^_^
1/23/2004 c1 54Werecat99
Aw... That was so sweet! And, of course, perfecty lapine. I could see the little critters twitch their whiskers with ears drawn back.
Loved it, of course.