for Glass

12/4/2005 c1 7Alankria
Darkly beautiful. I know how she felt, sometimes aware of an invisible barrier between my friends' cheer and my own solitude. I thought the use of / really worked, it seemed to make the thoughts more part of the narrative than when they're in italics. No typos or grammatical errors either, so kudos to you for that. All in all, a fantastic piece, highly evocative.
1/8/2005 c1 7tickle-me-pretty15
this poem...i felt like i was the girl in the box the whole time.Its a great poem keep it upXD ~tickles~
1/25/2004 c1 Phoebe Buffet
I liked this. Very artistic and dark. Good wording. Definately going into my "favorites" list.
1/24/2004 c1 5Shikata ga Nai
the /blah/ denotes thoughts to make things clearer (hopefully). y'see, my computer hates me, and won't save things in html form anymore, hence none of the italics i so love. putting in the plain code just blows up in my face cos everything looks like blah, so i picked the lesser evil.
y'know, i'm not sure where the glass came from. it's just...she shut herself away, and now she's been forcefully shut away. it could all be figurative. i think she fell asleep while playing her little game.
1/24/2004 c1 7jhgfjvkjg
This is breathtaking - for me. It's different I love it. I don't know what you were going for but I see the whole unrequited love/heartbreak/typical teen girl story. Yet much more. I love the "glass" part, whatever you meant for it. . .one question: what's with the "/" just something you added? Break in thoughts? I dunno. . .well, this is god damn cool. Rock on.