for A Wolves Quest

7/8/2005 c38 1Mitsozuka Ayarashi
Hey assmaster.

Haven't heard from you in ages, and probably because you are avoiding me or dead. Either way, since I suppose you will never see this, you'll never know I am redoing Anthro high.

Bye wuff. See you in hell, or wherever we end up.
6/27/2005 c38 2videohead
Please, please, please update as soon as you can. I know this is my first update, but I have just gotten this account, and u had unsigned reviews blocked, so, until recently, I could not update. The story is very good, and I would like to know what happens next.
6/10/2004 c38 7MorganRay
Haven't reviewed this in forever, but felt in the mood to review, finally, tonight. Anyways, it's good, but you need to go somewhere with Trixi's dad and the Russians, and end up the thing with the plant, which was drug out WAY too long.
5/21/2004 c38 22Chris the Wolf Boy
I liked this chapter ^^ and I'm glad Trixi's dad is still alive. Can't wait for the next one!
5/16/2004 c38 5umbrius
JOE: Storms is kewl.
KYR: Joey REALLY likes storms.
JOE: Storms is kewl.
KYR: Okay, Joey, you have already stated that.(Gets ready to smack Joey)
JOE: Storms is- (WHAK!) OW, DAMNIT THAT HURT!
KYR: The chapter review, Joey dear.
JOE: Oh yeah, Excellently written, especially the parts about the storm. . .Storms is kewl.
KYR: As long as Joey's out of it, I will correct your spelling:Line 1=barley-barely&terriable-terrible, line 4=horriably-horribly, line 7=terriable-terrible&sorrunding-sorrounding, line 14=errect-erect, line 16=horriable-horrible, line 17and18=cabbin-cabin, line 18=sarp-sharp&chockboard-chalkboard, line 26=buliding-building,. . .crap Joey's coming back, I am not through with you.
5/14/2004 c37 umbrius
Kyr: I-
Joe: Don't Kyr, just don't say it.
Kyr: But-
Joe: NO!
Kyr: I think-
Joe: Stop.
Kyr: -that Adam-
Joe: Oh, forget it, very interresting, despite what Kyr is about to say, your story is regaining ~OUR~ interest.
Kyr: -is an idiot for forgetting about any of his characters. . . LOSER! ! !
Joe: (face palms) Of all the people, I had to be the one to get Kyr, the loud mouthed insulter, GAH!
5/13/2004 c37 1Mitsozuka Ayarashi
Woot! Must see more! moremoremoremoremoremorermore! Good stuff this is! Talented you are! Yoda I ain't! Later!
5/13/2004 c37 22Chris the Wolf Boy
Great chapter, Alot of healing and hospitalization, Can't wait for the next one!
5/9/2004 c36 5umbrius
JOE: AWESOME. Thaht wahs soh tohtahlly KEWL.
KYR: Use proper English Joey, please. Ow, why does my neck hurt?
5/9/2004 c35 umbrius
KYR: Creepy, that almost sounds like something Joey would do.
JOE: Oh yeah, thanx. (Snaps Kyr's neck and lets himself out)...OOPS.
5/9/2004 c34 umbrius
JOE: Now that is one F*ed up child hood memory.
KYR: Language, Joey, language.
JOE: Ah, go *&%^ yourself.
KYR: If only I could.
JOE: Anyway...no wonder she went through the transformation.
KYR: Yes, very itriguing. We are both enjoying your story...I just made a nice comment...(Runs to bathroom to vomit).
JOE: You are getting better, and having fewer typos.
5/5/2004 c36 22Chris the Wolf Boy
Alright, SOMETHING jumped out of zach, And I wanna find out what! You know what that means right? OF COURSE YOU DO...WRITTE
5/3/2004 c35 1Mitsozuka Ayarashi
Nice. I like this chapter, even if it is in three parts. You will probably get this before I talk at you again, so I will say it now... its NEURO-relaxants. XP No offense bcause your errors are becoming fewer and farther in between. Oh, and I read Ch. 16 again... up to 230 times! =^-^= *gets posessed* !FFIYFFIY-YTIFFIY!
5/3/2004 c35 22Chris the Wolf Boy
Yay! He broke out ^^ I'm so happeh for him. Can't wait for the next one!
4/28/2004 c9 1Zephyr Analea
John was running through the sparse parts of the forest, trying to outrun his pressures...
random spelling error: "pressures" should be "pursuers".
great job, yet again ^-^