for To Be Brave

3/8/2004 c1 Schubiegirl
This is well written and thought out. You realilze what many don't, that suicide is the more cowardly fate. I wish you could talk to some of my freinds. ;) i know i feel like this sometimes to, but we all get over it. Good poem.
3/4/2004 c1 16amethystdawn
*applause* very true and well-said. Simple, easy to understand and great. Luv it. It's going to inspire a lot of people. ^_^
1/25/2004 c1 10AngelaiR
OMG! I love this poem:D Its awesome and I wish everyone would read it considering the message you send in this poem may start off sad but ends out as a good one:D
*adds to favs* well done, plz r.r
1/25/2004 c1 84Escapist
Ah, exactly. Within the first couple of lines I already had this whole speech planned out in my head, but the last two lines summed it up and saved me a lot of typing time.
1/25/2004 c1 51TragedyLovesMisery
The last line is great. I like the comparison to a chess game. This is a well developed poem and I liked it a lot. Great job!
1/25/2004 c1 43counterpart
I think it was rather clever to lead the reader into that hopeless feeling but then swing around in a full 180. It really gets the brain juices flowing.
however, you might want to work on the rhythm a bit. If you are going to try and rhyme, try to make the syllable amount in a certain ballpark.
good, though. keep writing.
-counterpart