for The Demon's Side of the Story

10/16/2008 c4 some random reviewer
What the heck is a lemon?
2/23/2006 c4 TGB
That happened way too fast. Real life relationships don't, or at least shouldn't, work that way. Spelling errors included in here. Fix them!
9/7/2004 c4 8Luck of the Strigoi
Nice Lemon XD
That's right...I come back to review the Lemon...I gotta put a lemon in LotS...
7/28/2004 c4 14Durrgon
aw, it's soo sweet...an up date would be nice ^-^
4/21/2004 c1 1Squishy16
good!
4/13/2004 c4 22Artemis1000
It's such a sweet story! An update would make me happy.
4/11/2004 c4 10afk
nice! now it's much better! congrats! *conffeti!*
4/8/2004 c3 1Sparkle-Mage17
Hi! It's me!
Cute story of your I like it! Would you read my one story and see how it is?
Laters! *Winks*
3/17/2004 c3 10afk
you should really do the lemon! (you were doing great! really ^^trust me!) and of course it duits the story for god sakes!
well i'm happy you finnaly posted! XD
hope to see more! as always ^~
2/11/2004 c2 Ma-Noir
very good story, but you might need to make demon more evil.
2/1/2004 c2 Cyrus13
Kind of odd... But it's all good... Say, is the rating planning to go up anytime soon?
Just wondering.
1/31/2004 c2 Toni
Okay, that's what I figured, but I just wanted to make sure. -_-; I like this, but the poor demon! That sounds like my story, only not. oo; well, the Demon's past, that is. Hehe... Dust... you know, I wouldn't doubt that he's aslo savoring the Angels saliva as well, as bad as it sounds, it's most probable. ^^;;
1/30/2004 c2 afk
wow this just seems it's gonna be great! please update more! i like the rythm of things ^^, this is a kind of yaoi thing right? male-male?
1/29/2004 c2 barelythere
omg, j'adore! I love it! keep it up! WOW! ok so, enough with the exclamation points. It's awesome. I trust that you'll explain some of the background soon :), until then it rocks!
1/28/2004 c1 Toni
^_^;; don't take this the wrong way, but is that a guy or a girl? he/she seems like a guy, because of the wording and the way he is aware that his body is smooth, most girls like to think them not, so i'm guessing a guy! eitherway, i like it! ^_^; continue!
18 Page 1 2 Next »