for The Dream of Forever

11/16/2005 c1 27TheObsidianPhoenix
beautifully written. relaay touching and thought provoking. hope to see more work soon.
8/5/2005 c1 Dad
If you are not aware of the Japanese poetry form called Haiku you might look into it. The proper warrior not only could fight and die but he was expected to compose Haiku especially before seppeku. An example: Stretching ahead the straight road loneliness .. (from Somokuto)

Your work would be considered more finished if you adapted the Haiku concepts to condense what are interesting but overly pendantic construction.
6/21/2005 c1 290Moonlight Tigress
lotsa Thees and Is and all these other things floatin around! (sorry, im in a cheeky mood tonight)On a more serious note, this was very well paced and very interesting to think about! :)
6/13/2005 c1 4hvk
Interesting; definitely on par with your Teen Titan work.

Yes, it is I; the Ryter formerly known as HVK (at least here) and I can say for sure that this is definitely going on my favorite's list.

Zoing!
5/31/2005 c1 3The Samurai Pizza Cat
Not too shabby, and the idea of everything going in a circle is something I agree wholly with, so I can concur with this poem.

Bold move going to fictionpress, lots of fanfiction authors have failed trying. I don't think you will though, somehow. I failed, really, but I'm not about to give up yet.

I'd like to see some more of your stuff, it would be good to see what make Seth Turtle tick.

-The Samurai Pizza Cat-