for Bullying

7/4/2011 c1 Angel rose
So true! Bullying is unacceptable, and I remember by past, five years! Without a single friend, now I wear a thick mask, so no one can see the scars left behind
6/8/2010 c1 15IlovetheCoreys
Very well-written! I like it. And bullying is very realistic, too. :)
4/12/2004 c1 95Evil Zipper
Bonechilling message... or maybe i just need to turn my AC down... good job nonetheless
2/7/2004 c1 1Mershu
Aww... Juby-chan... I'm nearly in tears now. Why don't you tell me these things? You silly Mayuka. I hated that girl... she pissed me off to. *stab!* Ha! That takes care of her. *grins evilly* I loved your writings! They are so beautiful! And unique! And powerful! And and and! *explodes into a million Mershu pieces...* Ew... lol. Excellent job, love!
Love, love and more love!
Lil'Mershu-chan
1/30/2004 c1 75Amora Elvenstar
This is well written. But if I ever find out anybody bullies you again I will make sure of justice. And with the Others you do know you never have to wear a mask. Luv always, Amora
1/30/2004 c1 gothickowgrrl
Sounds VERY familer. In fifth grade my best friend was...a tree. No joke. And I used to come home crying everyday and self injure myself. And, it hasn't stopped. This year, I have gotten choked to the point I turned blue in front of a principal, and stabbed in the back with a pen, that left a scar. But because of my other scars, the school board thought I did it myself.
I don't think you needed to know that...or maybe you did. So you know that I know exactly what it feels like. And I love the message your story gets accross.
-Amanda, yet another victim.