for Your blank stare

9/19/2005 c1 9QuillKitten
The thing I like about poetry is that it says what the reader longs to say. It portrays the deepest agony or the most frivolous joy. This was so relatable to me, and so thanks for writing what I myself am struggling to convey. The second stanza/paragraph really gripped me, it was heartbreaking, I wanted to melt down and cry. "I'm too far for human hands, hearts, ears, mouths." and "That your eyes can only see what they're told to see". You express the embodiment of what unrequitted love is. It isn't happiness, it's a burden, and it deforms the very essence of your soul .
3/17/2004 c1 335chainedfreedom
hey's.
its so weird reading that guys have more feeling than just being what my dad(overprotective, u no the type.he might as well have given me a chastisty belt 4 my 16th b-day =S) says are 'walking hormones'.
lolz, sry i no guys feel the same as chicks. but face it, they never seem to show it.
which chicks hate(most of us anyhow.
this chick seems 2 need 2 sort out her priorities, but always keep in mind, chicks may seem confusing, but guys arn't a piece of cake either...
kewls poem anyhows, its kind scary in a way, but i like how you are basicaly talking to her through it.
ur on my fav author list.
2/14/2004 c1 5PainkillerPie
That was really good... I'm not sure if this particular prose is open to deep analysis or criticism so I won't. At once heart-wrenching and cold, I found this descriptive and myself sympathetic to your plight... I won't delve into the complex emotions in here, just take my word for it... absolutely magnificent.
1/28/2004 c1 whyt forest
your emotions are very intense. have just gone through most of your poems. they're very good. but love isn't everything at 15. it's just our version of love at this age. it's intoxicating sweep is hard to escape but...i don't know what i'm trying to say. i like your poems but i hope you're able to move on and can live happily through the rest of your youth.
~whyt forest~