for Never Ever, Never Again

12/20/2004 c1 Gia D
Again, your poetry astounds me. I absolutely love it.
2/12/2004 c1 AVIGON
The repetition works for this particular poem, but it seems to be missing something... It's a decent enough poem, but it doesn't make me "feel" anything, you know?
2/8/2004 c1 114Aryante
oh, I love the repetition! I'm going through a repetition phase myself, so yeah! *grins* GO THE REP! w00t! anyway, great poem, kinda sad in my opinion, but sweet. oh, it's beautiful! I love it! (oh! I didn't say 'cute' at ALL this time!.. until just then...)
2/8/2004 c1 23chocolatecreme06
wow, looks like my thoughts today except more poetic lol. I actually like all the poems u have up so far. The emotions seem well portrayed and i like how the rhyming helped it flow and didn't seemed forced. Oh and thnx for the review :). Ciao
~CC
2/8/2004 c1 132Sarah Parker
ooh I love this! I can completely and totally relate... I love every single line in here... especially 'never again will I believe that dreams come true." Very powerful piece. thanks for the review!
2/8/2004 c1 9imxnotxyourxstar
Wow...I really liked this. Very well written and expressive. Keep up the good work! btw thanks a lot for the review.
~Lsay312
2/2/2004 c1 Shadafakup
Aww. *pats* I am a strong believer that if you've loved before you'll love again. (Which is why I'm NOT lettin myself fall in love)
Ah, but *sniffs* very sad piece.
Nice use of repetition, and not a bad control of rhythm.
Emotive, and truthful, I liked this muchly.
Great piece. =)

~Shadafakup
2/1/2004 c1 3DHABUZ
da bestest friend writes da coolest poems i swear i love your poems they are from your heart
love_ailia
1/31/2004 c1 Love and Destroy
It's really good! It speaks to me! Ack! I'm starting to cry! Sunrise
1/31/2004 c1 rd-kittykat
sweet poem, it (*sniffle*)...touches (*sob)...your (sniff*)...heart(*BAWL*)!
1/30/2004 c1 heaveneyes58
aww thats so sad and sweet and deep! bravo very good!