for Ingenue

1/15/2007 c1 16Yeeger
I'm not sure I could pull off a poem of that length without repeating a word. I applaud that you were able to do that, and so beautifully, too. If you hadn't conveyed that the poem was done in that way, I don't think I would have even noticed. Keep writing!

~Yeeger
4/6/2005 c1 luna neko
it's always hard to not repeat words.. and this is quite long too! *smiles* i really liked it. it reminds of something, a feeling, a memory, that i can't quite grasp at the moment. but it is good. and it has been a while since i last reviewed too...
9/2/2004 c1 108Jo The Pirate
I don't know how you could ever write a poem without repeating words, but you did a stunning job. Gorgeous. This is going on my favorites...
6/30/2004 c1 236mezzie
drool... soo good. going on favs for sure.
mezzie
3/8/2004 c1 aleppine unsigned
Gorgeous poem, dudette. I love the length of the sentences, and the punctuations. It broke up a very big offering of detail.
But I don't understand ... why the manic caution? Has someone done something anti-copyrighty and etc etc? Cos you're not the first person I've seen lately who's done this ... getting wee bit alarmed.
1/31/2004 c1 acccountkiller
Hey! Wow, this is really awesome. perfect really, I love the fact that you do not repeat a single word and it's really a magnificent poem with stunning imagery. You are an extremely talented writer. This is fantabulous. Love, Mia