for Rise of the Dawn

5/27/2016 c28 Cherri101
thanks you much for the update!
5/13/2016 c27 shirri
Ok, so I looked up her WordPress, yes she is alive, and apparently on Feb 29 2016 she posted that she was thinking of finishing ch28 but, didn't want to go back and read the story as it's very long and she can't quite remember it. So it might be done... But this is the middle of May, so fingers crossed I guess. Just in case any one is wondering about this story, didn't know where else to put this...
2/13/2016 c27 Hikaru Kosuzaku
So many years later and I can't help but still love this. Every once and a while I come back hoping against hope that there will be an update and I'll get to know what happened to Riga and Kaezik. But alas, nothing. To be honest, I'm rather fearful that you've gone and died or something. I just reread this entire thing in one day though, and I aspire to be able to create a character as awesome and lovable as Kaezik. If this has plans of being published, please let me know as I will be first in line to purchase it. Or...you know...you could pm me what your plans were so I can at least die knowing what is to come of all these lovely characters. You know. Just because.
8/6/2015 c1 chink
what's your ao3 username? Links on here never work esp. on my phone

By the way, this is an amazing beginning :)
1/14/2015 c27 2PedobearDemoness
You do realize the longer you take to update the more reviews you'll have to answer right?
Also, you are such a sadist! You cliffhanger us for chapters where the cliffy isn't even adressed. Where are you going with all of this? The subplots are all over the place! What IS the main plot anyway? Riga? Shumba? The pirates? You could have made another story to focus on them. I'll be honest... can I be honest?...
Okay, I completely skimmed the last 5 chapters cause it was full of what is known as filler. Or at least that's the way it felt like to me. You just left me hanging with a really cool cliffy and then suddenly you switched to Shumba who I find kind of annoying. That's not to say it's bad as I'm
sure you know (please I swear to god I'm not trying to flame you!) Just not my cup of tea. Still don't you think it's a little too much? It's like you're switching stories and it can get a bit annoying for people who want to know what's going to happen to, say, Shanza and instead get a romance between to characters that had previously only existed to rotate around the main character. It's as if J. K. Rowling had finished the seventh book at the part where Ron leaves and then in next book stopped the plot to detail Ron's misadventures before he came back, leaving the readers to wait until the next book to see what happens. Do you see where I'm coming from?
Well anyway I just wanted to give you my thoughts. I hope you don't get mad... please don't be mad? It's happened to me before and I swear I'm not trying to offend anybody. Um, so... bye? Please don't be mad?
9/4/2014 c7 1Vallucast
Ikeda seemed to be so out of character but all is forgiven because he is so madly in love.. lol
9/4/2014 c2 Vallucast
I wasnt certain to read your fic at first.. and now i am glad that i hadnt read it then.. otherwise i might not able to concentrate on your writing. It is moving in a way, the sailors i love them.. not many about them yet you pictured it closely.. while i not huge fans of demure character, am pleased that Shanza readily defend him although he could use more threat... well that and he wont be your Shanza.. lol..
have a good day
5/5/2014 c27 1Adrian Dezray
Ah! I wish someone would continue this story. So many questions. What happens to the village without water and with Riga and Shumba and Shanza? Maybe the book should be lent down to someone else who wants to complete it I the original author doesn't want to
2/9/2014 c27 EllaChan645
Hey, Inky! Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a great and I hope you spend your days knowing you've inspired so many people to write and to read more... to crave more from words than just simple communication and show so many that a blank page is a canvas for art, for words... We know we can't give you anything physically, but we'll give you our support mentally :) because you've given us the great gift of experiencing a new world in your eyes and meeting the people you keep in your imagination... keep being amazing and talented and inspirational... And I know I speak for all your fans when I say thank you, we hope you have a wonderful birthday _
11/2/2013 c27 RyuuKashi
I don't know how the fuck I read this whole thing in 3 days. It is super long, but I did it. Time to go collapse into a tierd pool of goo. Cheers to you, this was so invigorating every time I set it down I immediately had the urge to read more. The lack of sleep and gut wrenching emotions that came from this took a toll on me. Your writing is impeccable! Hope to see more of this and other works from you.
5/5/2013 c27 CakesAMonster
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU.
If you don't finish this I solemnly swear to break down into hysterics. Keep being a beautiful human being and keep the gold that is Rise of the Dawn spilling from your wonderful mind.
4/10/2013 c1 Purplebanana
So, I know you haven't had time/motivation to update this story recently, and that you aren't all that happy with it to begin with, but isn't there a way you could at least wrap up some loose ends? Maybe? Please?
4/6/2013 c1 vladie
I remember reading this when you first started posting it; and to this day I keep rereading it. I hope one day it is finished, but until then is there anywhere else your fans can follow you? A blog or something?
2/3/2013 c13 Fuck-usernames
Oh k, I love you again! That was sooooo freaken cute!
2/3/2013 c12 Fuck-usernames