for The Dangerous Lives of Renter Bois

6/11/2011 c8 kluna
This is awesome! I know it's been like seven years so its probably unlikely, but you should totally finish it.
8/28/2009 c6 3Insaneagram
Just thought I'd mention that in Victorian England £100 would be enough to buy you a house so I find it unlikely that he would have gotten £100 a skilled labourer could maybe make up to around £75 in a year. Hope you don't mind that small crit.

This story is well written and has an interesting plot, your character development is also good.

As it's been 5 or so years I doubt you're going to update this, which is a shame because it really is a good story so far. Still I hope that one day you may decide to come back to this.
12/12/2008 c2 darkandstormyslash
wow this is awesome! So beautiful, you have such a talent for writing. Somehow despite all the pretty bois my favourite line is this "curiously called "Fat Sam's" although the owner is an impossibly skinny man named Garrick"

Little details like that just make it :) And the characters are awesome too :)
2/17/2008 c8 Mitts
I admit, its been years since you've added to this story but... have you ever thought about taking it back up? It's really, really good. The story is riviting, the writing fantastic. The characters are amazing, and even though I knew when I was reading it, that it was unfinished, I still couldn't stop myself from continuing, wanting to know more and more about Rown, Finny and Yuri.

I hope, all being well in your life, that some day you do decide to come back and finish it off. It just seems too good a story, to let waste forgotten in cyberspace!
12/27/2007 c2 freeyoursocks
Thanks for this really sweet, well written story. I never really thought of this little section of history, and I'm glad you're writting about it.
1/7/2006 c8 3Shesherezade
Hi!I liked your story, you have a sense for details that gives me a rich picture without giving it a feeling of too many words. You mix the tempus of your grammar in the earlier chapiters but that went away as you began writing in past tense. Looked at the update date and realize that chances of a update are slim, but pretty please?
7/19/2005 c1 1TechnicolorPants
Your story rocked. but it's sad that smart stories like yours get a minimal amount of reviews, when other bubbly yaoi fangirls write dumb shit that grabs a bigger audience.

I really wanna see your story continue.
12/8/2004 c8 Rachael
excellent story, i love rent boys! they're so cool and rentable! must rent rent boys! please update this story! russian boy's a totaly lustable babe!
12/6/2004 c8 Mae
More! More! Abso-bloody-lutely beautiful! kudos! Kudos!
8/18/2004 c8 3Sheen
Very interesting ... ... can't wait to see what happens.
8/17/2004 c8 21princess max
I love it. You *have* to write more, and update more quickly:-)
8/17/2004 c7 Lily
NO more more more
5/31/2004 c7 8velvetstargirl
ahh you have to update! ya can't just leave me hanging! this story has me wrapped under it's spell, you are an amazing writer, please please update!
5/29/2004 c7 Miss Wendy
V. nice, glad to see a plot:-) Can't wait to see what's happenning, just one thing - it'd be 'bobby' not 'cop'.
5/22/2004 c6 Jaded
This chapter hints at the bleakness of reality and that what has been potrayed to date has been seen through rose-coloured glasses. I await eagerly to know the fate of the boys.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »