for Scatty Cat

2/22/2004 c2 14Ashley the Fair
Hey, sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I didn't really have any time. I got the author alert awhile ago, but with my schedule this is the first time I had time and remembered. (my memory sucks)
Anyways, I liked the chapter. It's interesting how you introduced James. The typical obnoxious jock. Hehe. They picked Cat, didn't they? Well, we'll see, right? Hopefully soon.
Her cousin seems cool. But I'm wondering who's her love interest gonna be? Update soon. ^_^
2/4/2004 c1 hazey-pops
hey hey its pretty good!
cats not based on you is she? lol i think she is! anyway, is mikey actually gonna ask me or is he 2 shy? love ya loads hunny!
2/1/2004 c1 kgcyglu
This story is really interesting. Update as soon as you can. I can't wait to see what is going to change her life. Thank You.
2/1/2004 c1 Ashlita
oops, I feel stupid. You did say senior year. Haha, awaiting the next update. ^_^
2/1/2004 c1 Ashley the Fair
Hey, I liked the beginning so far. We get to see a lot of stuff about Cat and her new school. I can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.
But, I really don't think of physics as a masculine subject, but that must have been an honors or AP class, if there were only 8 people, rather than a regular CP class. But what grade is Cat in? Well, can't wait until the next chapter.
2/1/2004 c1 6summercutie
sounds really good so far! I liked how u introduced it all formal :) update soon!