for My Scary Valentine

9/12/2015 c3 33FLIPPER66
good so far keep going
12/7/2004 c3 FridgedWays
I love this story so far. Just one question though...What grade are they in? lol
10/7/2004 c3 183Jo Madden
GREAT STORY. PLEASE UPDATE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN JOSH AND MORAGANA. PLEASE.
FREEDOM ROSE.
10/1/2004 c2 Jo Madden
Please keep it up,.
10/1/2004 c1 Jo Madden
Cool story. Please keep it up.
4/18/2004 c3 21Wrathful Diana
Update soon, I think you're on my author alert but I'll make sure...
4/18/2004 c2 Wrathful Diana
Nice, I am too lazy to write anything smart in my review so I'll just sit here with a glazed look on my face.
4/18/2004 c1 Wrathful Diana
I already reviewed "The Devil is a Woman" so I chose to read this, I think it's a good start.
2/14/2004 c3 5lilcherriblusom
udate please ^_^
2/14/2004 c3 8Show-Your-True-Colours
Nice. I like the way that you show the barriers between "normal" people and Goths etc. I can not think of another way to describe it. I will definately be reading so please update!
2/13/2004 c3 131forgotten-magick
do i get flowers and kisses, then? lol, jk. can't wat to see more of morgana, she's awesome. btw: i hate football players, stupid preppy monsters. may they all roast in catholic hell. no offense to any footballers reading this.
2/12/2004 c3 Cahadras
hm, why did Moragana act liek that newayz I wonder? mm...I dont liek Sheena, stupid whiney bitchy prep deserves to be shot. (i dfont liek ppl whoa ct liek that. heh heh.) Good chapter thought and hope u update soon!
2/12/2004 c2 11M. Turnbull
Loved it. And was really happy to hear that there was a second chapter and i can't wait for the third! I don't think that it was too cheesy, more interesting I think. I mean, it was unexpected. Cheesy would be him going to her place and seeing that she;s not that different from everyone else. but this one has a deeper, darker dimention to it. It's exciting!
Later!
2/11/2004 c2 24echoes of chaos
cool stuff, hope you post again soon. i'll read the rest of it! btw, I really liked how you made the first 'addams family house' scene turn out to be a dream. That was a great touch
2/10/2004 c2 26Gure-Shin
Good story so far. I liek it. Moragana sounds a bit liek me.
30 Page 1 2 Next »