for The Road to Being a Priestess

6/27/2004 c10 27Koeryn
hm hm hm... The Infamous Koeryn Strikes... er... Reviews again!
I like the story soo far! its good :-)
Destiny's speaking... it might help if you changed the font somehow to make it stand outmore? -shrugs- a suggestion.
anyways, as i said, i like the chappie, keep up the work!
6/26/2004 c10 75Amora Elvenstar
Great job. It is longer, congrats. You seem to be jumping around a little. Going right from one thing to the next. no offense, you just seem like you're rushing it. Otherwise, great job writing it. (and we all know your sister simply loves you old one. lol) Keep writing and luv always.
5/7/2004 c9 Kami
Oo, it's getting so good! You're weaving the plot perfectly, and the whole "I am Auroro and I command you to open" thing isn't stupid. It's practical. If I had a magic box, I'd make that the way to open it.
4/17/2004 c9 Amora Elvenstar
Yeah, no cliffhanger! I luvs ya. Hey who would kill u besides me? Anyone who tries will die. Great job. I think its good. Nice job with the prophecy. You added a nice twit to the story. I really think you're doing a geat job. Sry it took me so long to review. I've had problems getting on. Write longer chapters and that way you don't have to update so much. Luvs ya. Keep up the good work.
4/15/2004 c1 95Evil Zipper
I like the way you desribe everyone. No, this isn't Kami -it's Samantha. Your writing style is great, i absolutely love it. (P.S. that was the math story from badillo)
4/14/2004 c9 Spicy Teapot
yep yep, very good so far! As I probably already told you, I really don't care how you update, as long as you actually update it with more chapters...and that probably didn't make any sense...
4/13/2004 c9 T'klesh
I liked it. And lenght of chapter doesnt bother me so do whatever everyone else says :-p. Anyway, i like this chapter its cool!
4/8/2004 c8 Mershu-chan
... *sniffle*...
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!
... please excuse me, May-chan.. I get... emotional sometimes. But so far it is wonderful! *eats yur arm* wahh... I feel so left out.. *sniffle*... I still love the story though! *hug* *dance*
4/8/2004 c6 Mershu-chan
WAH! So cute Little Mayuka-chan! I am so proud of my little writer! *happily cries* w00t! I do LOVE your story so far, ne! It is wonderfully written and quite addictive! I am on the 6th chapter so far. And also in the middle of Computer Apps class... :D ^^; I am so bad. Lol. OKie well, we have less than a minute left so I g2g! Bye bye! Excellent work!
4/1/2004 c8 Amora
COLS!1 I luvs it. I luvs u's. I luvs the worlds. I hates the cliffy's. But i syill luvs u's. Great story. lalalala. I luvs it. Question though. We all know u have that cute and innocent look to you, but how would the dude know about runway models? Are they advanced in anyway? Great job. And one last thing. Too many disney movies will go to ur head. ::ducks out of the way of the iron, thrown bu Aurora:: I luvs u's. ~ur sis
3/28/2004 c8 Koeryn
yeah, i would haev to agree with Aur, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. This is screaming "ROYALTY! HES ROYALTY" or something...
Oh well, i like your cliff hangers as much as mine, but for mine, i just run out of ideas for that chapter and cut it off where it is, THEN i start on the next one lol. Oh well, I got chapters 7-9 up if you havent read em yet. Have a good day!
3/27/2004 c8 Spicy Teapot
Hi! This is your freaky neighbor who lives down the street! I finally signed up for an account on this thing, but I have yet to upload any of my stories...yes, I know, I am a lazy bum! Um, anyways, great chapter so far! Longer than before, and long is good! And what's up with the name Mattathizyhpioqukyue? Poor kid. Anyways, keep it up and write more! Cheers!
3/22/2004 c7 Amora
Like u said, it's a little short, but it's very good. Yes your 'rents are slave drivers and are mean as catawalls. Ask later. At the moment everything is a catawall. They are still evil. Hey you know what? If u write the stuff, u can give it to Mershu to give to me and I'll type it up for u and email it to you. Just a thought. U could write it in one of ur more boring classes. Like I said, it was a thoguht. Luv always.
3/21/2004 c7 Koeryn
Thats great, very short though. FYI, im working on chapter 6, but its slow going, im having trouble with decideing how to prove the bad guys totally evil ya kow? oh well, good story, keep up the work!
3/12/2004 c6 75Amora Elvenstar
Sis, I luvs ya with my whole heart, but at times I really dislike you. Like now for instance where you leave cliff hangers EVERYWHERE. You are a mean little thing sometimes. No the innocent look won't change my mind. The whole thing is great. Great descriptions of everything. Can u promise no cliffhangers for maybe 2 chapters please? For me? Fine do whatever, but ur mean at times. Great job. Keep writing and u have 3 days tops for the next chapter. Luvs yas always.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »