for Tanya & Harold

12/4/2004 c9 21Sublime Rhapsody
Ah ha... So Rat is basically the key suspect to this story. Now I get it. I like how you added this key part. It makes the reader understand as well as want to hear the end of the story. Very suspenseful and detailed.
12/4/2004 c8 Sublime Rhapsody
Okay, from reading so far, I kind of see Tanya as Harold's subconsciounse. Like his reason to stay alive (even though he has the urge to commit suicide). I guess that it's different for everyone. Depends on the reader's imagination. I can't wait to find out the answer thought!
12/4/2004 c7 Sublime Rhapsody
This one was good. I thought that it was a very creepy though. (But that's okay). Keep up the great work!
12/4/2004 c6 Sublime Rhapsody
Like the quotes in your notes at the end of each installment (or chapter). Very cool.
12/4/2004 c5 Sublime Rhapsody
Scary and it's helped me imagine the characters and the situation as if I'm watching a movie. Great work!
12/4/2004 c4 Sublime Rhapsody
I'm really liking this story. I think that you did a wonderful job with the main character and his feelings. Looking forward to reading more.
12/4/2004 c3 Sublime Rhapsody
Very very sad. You're doing a great job with the deatils! Keep up the great work!
12/4/2004 c2 Sublime Rhapsody
Quite sad and very vivid. I like the flashback sort of thing you used.
12/4/2004 c1 Sublime Rhapsody
Love the suspense and eerie essensce of the story. Great work!
6/1/2004 c9 26Endless Nightmares
Morbidman- Well...it was a bit short, and it needs to more graphic. How about some sexual graphic stuff, read up on some stories like with that stuff, because it will help you in the long run.
I was never good with writing sexual parts in my stories until I actually read sexually graphic stories. But anyway, thats all the advice for you.
Don't give up!
5/31/2004 c9 418Amethyst Horizon
i love this chapter, as i do all the other ones. lol. i'm so glad you finally updated! yay! i can't wait to read more! BTW: i really liked the Matrix quote! great job, as always!
5/31/2004 c1 17SuperGill
great start. you need a little bit better word usage, and this sentence doesn't really make sense: "An hour after she was dead, in the ambulance, under fluorescent lights installed in the roof of the ambulance." you need to work on grammar a little bit, but, i see when you first posted this chapter (3 1/2 months ago) and ive seen how good you've improved, so the following chapters will definitely be something to look forward to. oh yeah, i also like how you did the flashbacks over and over again. yeah, i'll be reading the rest of the chapters asap!
~~sg
4/10/2004 c8 418Amethyst Horizon
i have no clue what's going to happen next or what's going on with Tanya, but i really love this story and i can't wait till you update again!
4/10/2004 c8 26Endless Nightmares
Hey-
Ya know, Harold should just move away from his girlfriend, maybe things will get better. Everytime they are with each other, he wants to kill himself, and he thinks she a hallucination.
She is just trying to help, which he is not willing to get any help.
Great chapter, Morbid. Keep writing.
4/10/2004 c7 Endless Nightmares
Hey-
I was getting the feeling Harold was going to kill the drunk. Nice job, the story keeps getting a lot darker, and more suspenceful.
Great work!