for Emily and Death

6/27/2012 c1 Guest
holly
5/17/2012 c1 Missy
Wow, that was really cool. I like how you portrayed death different then the normal, stereotypical black and horror ect. And that's totally true at the end how you siad death should be the last thing that you see so it should be beautiful. I like it! :D
10/2/2011 c1 31Who Is This Girl Anyway
I noticed one spelling mistake, but other than that this was an interesting idea. :)

Katie.
9/5/2010 c1 12Green Gummy Bear
Awe!
10/27/2007 c1 Corvid1986
Wow, posted so long ago, lucky me for deciding to go back to the 340th page! I loved the story, i like all your stories but i think its a pity there is only three here.

I love the concept, i think it would make a great short film or comic. Anyway i loved it and i hope you see this.
5/6/2007 c1 Cinnamon Tea
oh! okay... i see how you're doing this... in different stories.. okay... cool...
1/18/2007 c1 12Rose McFarleen
I really really enjoyed both your takes on death, and I really really wish you would write some more...
3/7/2004 c1 22silverheart121
ok! good stories both of them...but since they're about the same people and one of these aren't a sequel...maybe you should think about putting them together or something ok?
but other than that...THESE ARE GREAT! I WANT TO READ MORE DUDE!
10/11/2003 c1 27Spirit Child
Oh cool so there was another bit. This sounds a bit like a prequel. You know when Emily met death. after that they would become friends and she'd end up in the councillers office.
11/16/2002 c1 Puppygirl1
A nice grim reaper! I like it!
10/21/2002 c1 19Aftertaste of a Razorblade
Oooooh. Very different from take one, and yet...similar. I like this too. Very much.
9/2/2001 c1 magdellin
Okay, so you have. You still rock.
7/17/2000 c1 4trying-for-optimism
i like take one better, though this one is good, too. i might have missed some, though, cuz my omp has that big 'illegal operation' thing in the middle. i didn't do anything illegal! anyway, that obscured some of the story.
4/11/2000 c1 netshark
Comments? Well, I loved it, and i agree with your belief. Very good.