for On The Street's

1/8/2005 c1 1Ckashid
You have an interesting plot in this chapter, but I think you need to go a little farther into detail.
9/3/2003 c4 AndForAMomentIAmHappy
Omg!1 This is so awsome and so sad, wow, OMG, I love it! Please hurry with the next chapter before I commit myself to an Insane Asylum.
6/5/2001 c1 2Christie
hiya, it was decent but i didn't really read all of it i didn't have time so i will read the rest l8r.
5/6/2001 c4 15Xilmin Nerrar
Ah yes, your typical angsty fic. Go figure... and yes, I'm stealing this one too... when I can be bothered doing webpage stuff... evil evil evil html! but anyway, I know you really want me to take this... its like free publicity! so in other words, I don't care what you say, this is now under my control and its going on the webpage whether you want it to or not... but you do now! cos I say so! oh yeah... this is supposed to be me telling you what I think of your story... depressing but cool... and now its coming with me... ::wanders off, dragging the page with her::
2/11/2001 c3 null acount delete
It's good, but it needs more detail, and more time. Space things better! *lol* I have stories like it too, but I've had to go back and re write them. For an un-revised copy, thats good!

~Chip~
2/7/2001 c1 2Soror Caelum
sad, but how could a 12 year old stay that quiet? God, I'm 14, and i would've started to scream! Like your name! Didja get it out of those Jedi Apprentce books? Cerasi was my favorite!
1/11/2001 c1 1Starkiller
U know, you sound so weird and ...normal in your profile. AND this is a pretty damn normal, (BUT BRILL) story for u to write! But you know me, Rini! Any adventure, is a GOOD adventure!
1/11/2001 c1 Starkiller
...DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU! *Begins crying like serena* I WANT A CHOCOLATE SHAKE NOW!...mmmmmm, and pizza...MMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!
1/3/2001 c1 Born2respawn
Yeah, real cheerful...
12/26/2000 c1 Starkiller
...Whoa! That was BRILLIANT Doop! You've gotta write more!...and you're right, i won't stop bugging u until u write more of Misty's Dream! ^o^
12/26/2000 c1 Valerian
this was a morbid suspensful little story, but I liked it. Nice job, but is there more?