for The Really Bad Angst Collection!

5/3/2004 c6 Liquid Block of Fire
I like the crimson
4/30/2004 c7 1Liquid Ice Maiden
Please, please write more. I can't go on living with out it. My brother can't wait for more, more, more, more,more,more, more , more, more , more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more more more (tired of commas) more, morr morr morr mor mor mor mor mor mor ...
4/10/2004 c6 7ubercognito
This is GOLD. I was looking through some of the poetry on this site and some of it is hideously akin to this. "We don't think that we're better, it's just that we're less worse!"
love, peace, and intramurals!
3/12/2004 c6 9Magentian
*applauds* You know, I'm tempted to print this out and leave it somewhere where the Gothic lesbian basket cases will all find it... Perhaps it will help their depsair. *nods sagely* More likely they'll chortle over dandruff, and get depressed that they write such garbage, and slink off to cut themselves some more. But hey! _I_ liked it. ^^
2/29/2004 c5 1Liquid Ice Maiden
Wah! these are awsome I love everything you write I have like stole all of your Ideas! I am totaly thinking of writing some of these they look like so much fun!(for oyur sake I might not post them)
:~)KIU(~:
Liquid
2/25/2004 c6 22Turtle Queen of Freeks
Once again, LOL.
2/25/2004 c5 Turtle Queen of Freeks
LOL.
2/25/2004 c4 Turtle Queen of Freeks
It's funny about the dandruff.
2/25/2004 c3 Turtle Queen of Freeks
It's kind of funny towards the end.
2/19/2004 c6 6alida benthraille
very shivvy, loved all of them!
2/18/2004 c6 32Demodocus
U. i like this one xoxoxoxoxoxo! OOps, got a bit out of character there, I guess. Hey, this was quite amusing. A few clunky parts toward the beginning, but all in all a great job. Yeah, angst really fecking pisses me off too. I look forward to more, if there is any.
2/18/2004 c2 2Draconian Phoenix
nice rhymes, but the rythem is kinda awkward. "lair" thats a interesting word to use.
2/18/2004 c1 Draconian Phoenix
different...its dark, cuz of all that blood stuff, but also funny, cuz you r not being serious at all. a lighter side of things...
2/17/2004 c1 22Turtle Queen of Freeks
It's funny in a really wierd bloody way.
2/16/2004 c5 13Cynical Muse
Oh my God, this is hysterical! Continue! I've gotten so sick of the so-called suffering Goth ballads of anguish, pain, woe, and ultimate cliche angst. This is the antidote. *bows*
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »