for Perfected Weapon

2/18/2010 c1 23thinking.about.thinking
Beautiful, I just love the whole theme of a flower.

thinking.about.thinking
12/29/2005 c1 17fontanellemonster
wow. that's awesome. the positioning and choice of words is great, and the concept really makes you think. in some ways the language feels aggresively masculine and patriarchal, describing the female as some passive creature to be moulded, but something about the beauty of it counters that...great work.
2/6/2005 c1 68this is britt
delicately destructive? let's keep with the haiku theme. I don't know much about haikus, but I do like yours, that is all.
3/17/2004 c1 21featherlight
So sad, but lovely all the same. I liked the second line best.
3/6/2004 c1 133bach-player
i like your use of language "seropositive petals"...very creative!
2/16/2004 c1 138Lina Inverse
Interesting and sad... What does "seropositive" mean, by the way?
2/16/2004 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
not poetry? i quiver to think what you term the rest of our work. ^^
lovely lovely lovely. and awesome. i love those stories about court ladies who used sex as a leverage tool for just about everything...things were so much more interesting back then. sigh. i love the word seropositive. yay for creativity, and intelligence. and enough self-degradation. nice to see you back!
~lyv
2/10/2004 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
MM...another of your flawless haikus. You are correct in saying that a haiku cannot possess foibles; and I assure you yours do not. Lovely, dear, simply lovely. I know a number of people who can learn from this.
2/9/2004 c1 98YesIAmKanthak
Another great haiku. The posible uses of sexuality to destroy are too numerous to list. Just look back at history and you may see half.
2/7/2004 c1 123breakdown in the waiting room
Seems I'm the only one so far that gets it.
I like it. "seropositive." Like that word. "Perfected weapon." Love it!
-Jessica
2/7/2004 c1 6Tatterdemalion
Urgg. Nasty topic.
And also, yes... clever wording and that, nice use of a cliche etc, but I'm personally none too keen on it.
2/7/2004 c1 Hail the Warrior
It didn't get the message across to me...oh well.
HtW