for The Big C

6/1/2004 c5 28Diana Shore
Hm, I've always wondered the same thing about the whole "nil by mouth". Both of my pregnancies were 'high risk'; the labor had to be induced for the first one and I had to have a C-section for the second (she was breach). The day before each baby came into the world I was advised to stop eating at 10 p.m. Imagine telling a prenant woman not to eat! Talk about cruel and unusual punishment!
Anyway, enjoyed this chapter as well. Especially the bit about the weather not co-operating.
5/16/2004 c4 Diana Shore
Yay, they came out of the closet, so to speak. I enjoyed reading the part where they are just walking and holding hands. I could really feel the moment and it was a good feeling.
5/6/2004 c3 Diana Shore
I like the Giggles character. Made me laugh, imagining what he's like. I hope Nicki gets an answer she likes!
D
5/4/2004 c3 00Anonymous00
Ah, I'm having uncertainties as to my reaction to this work of yours. See, it says, tragedy but I'm having trouble keeping my amusement in (lol) I think I'm Giggle's female version. Oh, never knew you're the kind of gentleman that kisses and does other things but never tells (lol). As for Nicki...
I'll leave that blank till my next review (hhehehehe)
All in all, great work.
4/21/2004 c2 Diana Shore
Short, but I liked it. And thanks for answering my question.
D
4/4/2004 c2 34Forest Passant
This is quite good. Now just how many people would want to have a party before having a leg amputated? Well, me, that's for sure.
3/22/2004 c2 3Omelettes
You absoloutly must get chapter 3 up soon- Very soon! ...Or as soon as you can with your ribs, at least. Very sorry to hear about that, by the way- If you're still thinking about it, I'd advise against going to the hospital. The bandages they put on you are pretty much just for show; they don't help the ribs to heal at all. Letting nature take its course is usually best. =)
But back to the story- Another great piece by you, though I can't honestly say I expected any less! Again, you need to continue. I'm having alot of fun reading this.
3/18/2004 c2 117Seras Nova
Wow..I've been so busy I forgot about this story and stupid me forgot to put ya on my author alert. Very funny chapter. Loved the nurse part. Those ribs better yet? I want some of those hilerious reviews I always get from ya. Hope you're still getting better!
Keep writing, cant wait to see more.
-Seras
3/14/2004 c2 21princess max
Something on the Biography page that *isn't* (yet more) teen angst? Gotta love it.
This is actually a fascinating story - I honestly thought you must have cancer, because I get the impression that you know a lot about the treatment. Shrugs. As a sidenote, NHS sounds akin to Australia's Medicare - free but seriously underfunded.
3/9/2004 c1 mary
hey great job once again like always.wow so much has happen in the last month...yes its been that long one month sense you last e-mailed me.Are you dead or is your comp broke?I hope your ribs are better.e-mail me if possible to let me know whats up just coz i have been thinking about you and wondering why you have not been on line.When i had my appenex out i waited 15 hours at the hospital so i know how that feels.
bye for now
mary
3/9/2004 c2 Sk8erChic
The first chapter was really funny, well at least the begining was! Ha! After that it was sad! But really good! Great job!
3/9/2004 c2 13Riv
Kewl, looking forward to a funny tragedy, there aren't many around. Excellent chapter, imagining the look on the doctors' faces made me laugh like a nutter for a few minutes. Yes I'v had a lot of juice!
It was ace though!
3/1/2004 c1 70elvenstorm
Wow that is seriously random start but very good nonetheless! Take it there will be a little more lately? Nice way of mixing serious and humour well done!
2/18/2004 c1 28Diana Shore
That was an abrupt ending to your introductory chapter. The NHS is some kind of health care in Enland? National Health System? Now Healing Something?
2/11/2004 c1 00Anonymous00
As funny as ever. Why, I think I'll take you up on your challenge ol' chap. But let me change the terms into humorous pieces, eh?^_^ (lol)
Back to being the reviewer, you got good talent in you. Keep it up.
Nice job.